TrinityAddiction Posted October 27, 2004 Author Posted October 27, 2004 Mmm.. roas*ed chicken is good, yus, yus.
Jamel Posted October 27, 2004 Posted October 27, 2004 I think I tried the shrimp once...It wasn't so bad.
karin Posted October 28, 2004 Posted October 28, 2004 I don'* like *he shrimp a* all. nope nope nope. Bu* *ha*'s jus* he i don'* like any seafood wha* so ever.
TrinityAddiction Posted October 28, 2004 Author Posted October 28, 2004 I like seafood for *he mos* par*, bu* shrimp isn'* my fave. as far as seafood goes, I really like grilled fish- especially salmon. mmmm......
karin Posted October 28, 2004 Posted October 28, 2004 ac*ually wha* i said wasn'* *rue fried fish is *olerable. and my mommy made *his really yummy blackened fish once
TrinityAddiction Posted October 28, 2004 Author Posted October 28, 2004 *is getting hungry* I love food.
Jamel Posted October 28, 2004 Posted October 28, 2004 Noodles and pizza....mmmm. I am ge**ing hungry.
karin Posted October 28, 2004 Posted October 28, 2004 i jus* had a bluberry lemon popsicle which was very very yummy i shared i* wi*h my nephew
TrinityAddiction Posted October 28, 2004 Author Posted October 28, 2004 Mmmmmm... *ha* does sound good.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now