An Old School Catholic Message Board

My first Phatmass dream! :-D

Phazzan

I had my first Phatmass dream last night, and it was really good! but strange and disturbing at the same time. Anyway, Luthien was in it I know that for sure and I think maybe one her sisters was too (Azaielazlaie???), also some chick from one of the local TV dramas was in it as well, I don't know why, she just was. Anyway, I can't remember much of the dream, but I do remember me, Luthien and one of her sisters (Azaliealzaielazlaie?) and someone else were stuck out on a boat in the ocean, and we had to get rescued. Anyway, the dude we got rescued by was a bad dude and actually I think he was a PIMP, cause there were lots of women on board (no, this was not a wet dream). So as it happens I can't remember what happened out on the ocean, but then the dream cut to this block of units or something which I think may have been a brothel. The bad dude (the PIMP) was hosting us and some other stuff happened I can't remember, but I do remember seeing some naughty photos of Luthien (sorry) posing but don't worry cos it was nothing real bad, but you looked nice that's all! The other part I remember was trying to cuddle up next to Luthien but then she shut me down, and you know, being me and all, I couldn't understand why. :huh:

That was my first Phatmass dream. :D

[quote name='dUSt' date='Oct 15 2004, 10:42 PM'] No tacos, so very tasty and good for you,? Lame dream. [/quote]
You wouldn't say that if you saw the photo of Luthien, posing... :-D

..........................anyways..............................................................
....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................

....I agree with dust, needs more tacos, so very tasty and good for you,

theculturewarrior

That's funny, I saw Amy, Luthy and Moosey in a dream once, but we were in Heaven. I got kicked out, because I spilled the wine. Amy was horrified.

Hey maynerds...y'all look great in white! :) You should really wear laurel crowns more often. ;)