An Old School Catholic Message Board

My first Phatmass dream! :-D

Phazzan

heyyoimjohnny

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Oct 15 2004, 10:41 PM'] some other stuff happened I can't remember, but I do remember seeing some naughty photos of Luthien (sorry) posing but don't worry cos it was nothing real bad, but you looked nice that's all! [/quote]
LOL!!!

Maan, that's hilarious!

One time I had a dream I was superman... but I couldn't fly high enough to clear the treetops. Now isn't that the darndest thing? I also had a dream that I went to Heaven, but it was like a really badly-run summer camp. Talk about a disappointing dream. And one time I had a dream about pants that killed other pants, and a glove that could pull your heart out. And one time I had a dream that my ex was blind, and there was spiders everywhere, so I had to make sure she didn't walk into them. And one time I had a dream where demons were attacking me (wicked terrifying... I've had a lot, but here's the best part) and I prayed to St. Michael and they went away. And a lot of times I've had dreams that were so scary I had to wake myself up. And one time I had a dream where my parents died... it was wicked sad. And another time I had a dream while I had a fever and giant gorillas came running out of the woods and almost trampled me. And one time I had a dream where I was playing this virtual reality game and went into this haunted place (it was like a giant factory, silent hill-style) and there were zombies and ghosts so I wanted to get out of the game so I took the glasses off, but I was still in the place, I just couldn't see anything. That stunk. And one time I had this dream where I was on this island that had giant crystals all over the ground, but there were dinosaurs.

But that doesn't beat the Aliens Ate my Womans dream. That was the best dream I ever had, and I can remember it in great detail. If you care, I'll write it out.

I have a lot of dreams, and lately I've been thinking, "wow, I should write these down, some of these have decent plot." Anyways...