rachael Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 yadot .U etteuqraM ot rettel ecnatpecca na tog i thguoht i. etis rieht fo trap laiceps a otno teg ot emanresu dna drowssap a saw ti .epon
FiZzGiG Posted October 22, 2004 Posted October 22, 2004 *ighsay* Orrysay, I ustjay peaksay iglatinpay. I oday otnay omprehendcay histay anguagelay. ~Errykay~
azaelia Posted October 22, 2004 Author Posted October 22, 2004 !alumrof eht morf gnitaived oN !yeH :angry: kj
Moosey Posted October 23, 2004 Posted October 23, 2004 [quote name='Soldier4Him' date='Oct 21 2004, 10:48 PM'] esoog a gnieb ekil i [/quote] !taht ekat ,esoom a gnieb ekil I lleW ???aey hO
rachael Posted October 23, 2004 Posted October 23, 2004 ?aksala ot neeb reve evah i ereht esoom fo stol
azaelia Posted October 23, 2004 Author Posted October 23, 2004 .yppup a si tnaw yllaer I tahw tub...seittik evol I :wub: etuc ooos era seippuP
Soldier4Him Posted October 23, 2004 Posted October 23, 2004 [quote]!taht ekat ,esoom a gnieb ekil I lleW ???aey hO [/quote] !oot nekcihc a dna telgorf a m'i llew ?huh esoom a
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now