Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

.robhgien ym gniredisnoc hcum gniyas ton staht tub ,enpo rood ym peek ot em rof hguone naelc si moor yM

Posted

derob m'i

Posted

...alalalalalalal

Posted

.ti t'nsi gniticxe si efil .tuokrow ;repap etirw ;doolb evig ;ssalc nital :nalp eht si siht yadot oS

Posted

.llew hO .truh dluoc yad emas eht no tuo gnikrow dna doolb gnivig taht em ot srucco tI

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='track2004' date='Oct 26 2004, 11:39 AM'] .ti t'nsi gniticxe si efil .tuokrow ;repap etirw ;doolb evig ;ssalc nital :nalp eht si siht yadot oS [/quote]
!eneB. ?enitaL sireuqoL

Posted
:mellow:.eno siht retfa sretsemes erom 2 ylnO .001L ni m'I .tey ti ta doog taht ton m'I dnA .naem si sdrawkcab nital kO
Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='track2004' date='Oct 26 2004, 11:52 AM'] :mellow:.eno siht retfa sretsemes erom 2 ylnO .001L ni m'I .tey ti ta doog taht ton m'I dnA .naem si sdrawkcab nital kO [/quote]
;) .pleh deen reve uoy fi wonk em tel ,294 nitaL ni rojam scissalC a m'I

Posted
<_<...laiceps uoy t'nerA
Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Moosey' date='Oct 26 2004, 01:10 PM'] <_<...laiceps uoy t'nerA [/quote]
.rehtie ,yadot yadhtrib ym s'ti wonk neve t'ndid uoy teb I dnA

Posted
:o !?!suoires uoy erA *psag*
Posted
^_^ yllatcaxe sthgouht yM
Posted

...telgorf a gnieb fo kcis m'i

Posted

skcus loohcs

Posted
:huh: erofeb roloc taht fo draeh reveN

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...