RemnantRules Posted November 1, 2004 Posted November 1, 2004 Even though we've gained an hour i feel REALLY tired right now for some reason.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 1, 2004 Posted November 1, 2004 It's probably the glass shards and ticks gettin' to ya...
RemnantRules Posted November 1, 2004 Author Posted November 1, 2004 i know...i love it and hate it at the same time
the_rev Posted November 1, 2004 Posted November 1, 2004 I am tired as well. But the day before I was in Green Bay at 4 am setting up for the Bush rally (Saturday)
immaculata Posted November 1, 2004 Posted November 1, 2004 I'm exhausted, but it *could* be because I just got back from a Halloween party where we went trick-or-treating and then swimming... -_-
RemnantRules Posted November 1, 2004 Author Posted November 1, 2004 swimming?!?!?! huh sounds like fun. glad you had fun.
Andrea348 Posted November 1, 2004 Posted November 1, 2004 It is so appropriate that this thread was the top because I am soooo tired. I just got back from Mass....It is a 9pm Mass and it felt like 10pm. That is too close to bedtime to try to concentrate. I don't even know why I bothered to get on the computer. I am so delirious.
RemnantRules Posted November 1, 2004 Author Posted November 1, 2004 awww andrea...i'm sorry to hear that.
Karinsbestfriend Posted November 1, 2004 Posted November 1, 2004 I feel tired even though I did get nine hours of sleep.
homeschoolmom Posted November 1, 2004 Posted November 1, 2004 i'm all messed up. We haven't bothered to move our clocks yet , but some switch themselves. So, we went trick or treating at 5:30 instead of 6:30 (like I thought) and we got back early, of course... half the clocks are wrong and i keep forgetting which ones... I have to keep double checking... so, yeah, I'm tired...
RemnantRules Posted November 1, 2004 Author Posted November 1, 2004 awww homeschoolmom, i know EXACTLY what you mean.
i feel like im taking crzy pills Posted November 1, 2004 Posted November 1, 2004 Yeah, I'm so tired. I looked at the clock and it was only 630. I was like... it's ONLY 630?!?! It felt like 9 or something...
Tony Posted November 1, 2004 Posted November 1, 2004 [quote name='i feel like im taking crzy pills' date='Nov 1 2004, 01:12 AM'] Yeah, I'm so tired. I looked at the clock and it was only 630. I was like... it's ONLY 630?!?! It felt like 9 or something... [/quote] does the time change make you feel like your taking crazy pills?
i feel like im taking crzy pills Posted November 1, 2004 Posted November 1, 2004 [quote name='Tony' date='Nov 1 2004, 12:14 AM'] does the time change make you feel like your taking crazy pills? [/quote] Yeah, it kinda does... Thanks, Tony..
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 1, 2004 Posted November 1, 2004 I'm exhausted. Not only because of the time change, and pregnancy exhaustion, but Adrienne has gotten up EARLY the past 2 days and this is after a whole week of not sleeping well because she wouldn't go to bed at her normal time. UGH! Between last night and the night before I think I've slept about 9 hours... luckily this afternoon I took a nap, but I'm still pooooped out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now