RemnantRules Posted November 1, 2004 Author Posted November 1, 2004 woo ICE sounds tough...i'll be praying for you and your baby!
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 1, 2004 Posted November 1, 2004 Thanks... I'm about to crawl into bed and pass out. lol
Tony Posted November 1, 2004 Posted November 1, 2004 sleep well Princess Bling Bling.. God bless you and your new little one you are lugging around with you
Balthazor Posted November 1, 2004 Posted November 1, 2004 [quote name='the_rev' date='Oct 31 2004, 10:16 PM'] I am tired as well. But the day before I was in Green Bay at 4 am setting up for the Bush rally (Saturday) [/quote] Gee, If I would have known you would be there I would have liked to meet you. Balthazor
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now