J.R.D Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 ok I hope kerry wins Im srry guys Im just really .... BLAH .... You know
TrinityAddiction Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 [quote name='Aluigi' date='Nov 2 2004, 09:05 PM'] we're hopin [/quote] Yes we are.
Ash Wednesday Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 [quote name='the_rev' date='Nov 2 2004, 10:01 PM'] Bush has stated he will be happy to serve the nation as president the next four years. Fox says he is feeling confident about victory this year. [/quote] What I like about Bush is that he doesn't strike me as being the sore loser type even if he lost. He pretty much says "This is what I am about, take it or leave it." If he has a strong faith like people say he does, then he would probably just shrug it off and go back to his ranch taking it in stride. I don't think that would exactly devastate him. So far Bush is going strong with this election though.
Guest Aluigi Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 u know what's funny.. florida has as many precincts reported as South Carolina and both about the same numbers, and AP refuses to call florida cause they're afraid to be wrong! they called South Carolina
the_rev Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 Future Political Science Major, Rev aka Eddie makes his projections: They are: California will go to Kerry Wisconsin to Bush Michigan to Bush Ohio to Bush Florida to Bush Minnesota to Kerry Pennsylvania to Kerry New Mexico to Bush
BeenaBobba Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 D.C. was really liberal in 2000 as well. Apart from Rhode Island (my home state), D.C. had the highest percentage of liberals. Technically, Rhode Island is the most liberal state in the nation, but right now, we're sitting at 39% Bush and 59% Kerry with 47% of the votes counted. Well, I'll tell you one thing; my vote is in the Bush pile, and so is my brother's! God bless, Jen
Ash Wednesday Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 [quote name='Aluigi' date='Nov 2 2004, 10:11 PM'] u know what's funny.. florida has as many precincts reported as South Carolina and both about the same numbers, and AP refuses to call florida cause they're afraid to be wrong! they called South Carolina [/quote] Yeah, the networks are afraid to call a lot of these.
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 Still a ways off yet. If he gets Michigan, Ohio, and Florida he's got it made. Good thing is they are all leaning towards him. Then come the lawsuits... [url="http://www.kerrywrongforcatholics.org/"]http://www.kerrywrongforcatholics.org/[/url] [url="http://www.catholicsforbush.com/"]http://www.catholicsforbush.com/[/url]
Ash Wednesday Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 Missouri, and Arkansas! Just called for Bush.
BeenaBobba Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 I don't want to speak too soon, but I think things are looking in Bush's favor. God bless, Jen
Guest Aluigi Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 it's funny, scroll over a bunch of the south eastern states and compare 'em all to Florida, notice Florida has more precincts reporting and a wider range for bush than many of the ones that are called for bush, but they refuse to call it. prolly cause the exit polls kinda contradict it a bit, but those are only designed to detect motivation for voting, media just uses them wrongly for projections.. anyway, i don't wanna get cocky but i'm startin to get excited that we might take Florida
Ash Wednesday Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 So far, Bush is doing way better in Florida than I expected.
Andrea348 Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 [quote name='daugher-of-Mary' date='Nov 2 2004, 09:16 PM'] It's looking like Kerry has the lead in PA *bites nails furiously* [/quote] I really think Kerry is going to win PA. At leat in the Southeastern corner of the state there is a HUGE Kerry fan base. I know sooo many hard-core Kerry fans. Sadly, my home state of NJ was given to Kerry.... not totally unexpected, we usually go democrat....
BeenaBobba Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Nov 3 2004, 12:18 AM'] So far, Bush is doing way better in Florida than I expected. [/quote] I agree. God bless, Jen
BeenaBobba Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 [quote name='Andrea348' date='Nov 3 2004, 12:18 AM'] I really think Kerry is going to win PA. [/quote] I think so too, but you never know! God bless, Jen
Guest Aluigi Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 193 Bush, Kerry 112... kerry's probably really wanting to see California report in soon so he doesn't feel so insecure!
J.R.D Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 BUSH WON ! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Guest Aluigi Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 lol calm down man, he hasn't even passed 200 yet and you need 270 to win! this election will quite likely still go into the wee hours of the morning... go get a coffee and wait up so you can yell that when it ACTUALLY HAPPENS
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 (edited) Actually, I think the pre-election polling in Florida was way off the whole time. Bush had it locked up a while ago. [url="http://www.kerrywrongforcatholics.org/"]http://www.kerrywrongforcatholics.org/[/url] [url="http://www.catholicsforbush.com/"]http://www.catholicsforbush.com/[/url] Edited November 3, 2004 by thedude
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now