BeenaBobba Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 California is probably Kerry's biggest state. If he were to win California right now, he'd be at 177. Bush would still be in the lead with 195! God bless, Jen
daugher-of-Mary Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 [quote]I really think Kerry is going to win PA. At leat in the Southeastern corner of the state there is a HUGE Kerry fan base. I know sooo many hard-core Kerry fans. Sadly, my home state of NJ was given to Kerry.... not totally unexpected, we usually go democrat.... [/quote] Yeah, it really depends what part of PA you're in. My area is mostly blue-collar, democrat. I was hoping the up-and-coming pro-life generation would change that this election.
StColette Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 *calmly watches everyone else going nuts lol*
Luthien Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 195 Bush 112 Kerry Go pro-life movement!!!!!!!
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 Florida getting closer as 74% of precincts have reported... [url="http://www.kerrywrongforcatholics.org/"]http://www.kerrywrongforcatholics.org/[/url] [url="http://www.catholicsforbush.com/"]http://www.catholicsforbush.com/[/url]
the_rev Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 In Wisconsin, I love it how Russ Feingold is down to Tim Michelas by like 9 thousand votes. But yet, Russ Feingold is the declared winner.
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 (edited) I'm worried about the popular vote count after California. I know it doesn't affect the electoral college but it's nice to win it for good measure. I heard it's theorhetically possible to win California, NY, NJ, and Pennsylvania and take the popular vote. [url="http://www.kerrywrongforcatholics.org/"]http://www.kerrywrongforcatholics.org/[/url] [url="http://www.catholicsforbush.com/"]http://www.catholicsforbush.com/[/url] Edited November 3, 2004 by thedude
Guest Aluigi Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 side note: what a refutation of an overpopulation theorist! that fact that populations can be distributed like that, there's sooo much room on the planet!
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 Newsflash: New Hampshire now leaning Bush. [url="http://www.kerrywrongforcatholics.org/"]http://www.kerrywrongforcatholics.org/[/url] [url="http://www.catholicsforbush.com/"]http://www.catholicsforbush.com/[/url]
Balthazor Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 YAY it looks like Mark Green won!!!! GReen is cool....
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 [quote name='Aluigi' date='Nov 2 2004, 11:31 PM'] side note: what a refutation of an overpopulation theorist! that fact that populations can be distributed like that, there's sooo much room on the planet! [/quote] And a clear case for keeping the electoral college around. [url="http://www.kerrywrongforcatholics.org/"]http://www.kerrywrongforcatholics.org/[/url] [url="http://www.catholicsforbush.com/"]http://www.catholicsforbush.com/[/url] PS: I hope Colorado doesn't pass their split the vote initiative.
Colleen Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 [quote name='the_rev' date='Nov 2 2004, 10:27 PM'] In Wisconsin, I love it how Russ Feingold is down to Tim Michelas by like 9 thousand votes. [/quote] Yeah, me too! I totally wasn't expecting that! Sure would be nice to oust Feingold.
Guest Aluigi Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 they're projected not to according to Fox
Luthien Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 New Hampshire is leaning Bush? Woah...Im in shock... Maine went Kerry.... I almost feel like my vote didnt count...
Guest Aluigi Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 wow NH... that's interesting 46% precincts reporting
BeenaBobba Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 Doesn't the popular vote decide if a candidate gets a state's electoral votes, though? God bless, Jen
Guest Aluigi Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 per state, but not the national popular vote, cause bush lost national popular vote last time
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now