littleflower+JMJ Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 LOL I like hiddenvoice's joke!! yes, i think he should be the winner....since i selfproclaim myself as the judge! hehee its early in the morning and i'm sleepy and he made me laugh and smile, ANYjoke that can do that is, well, very special! lol.
GodsGrace Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 Voice, that was your best material!!...jk! love ya!..anyways....I've got some that I need to find. I've got a lot of oldies that some ppl may not know. Anwyas, I'll start looking for them....
HiddenVoice Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 You doubt my power grace? Come on. dish it out and I'll continue to deliver. I spent a year with nothing better to do in high school then read the joke pages out of reader's digest. I dare you. voice
GodsThespianChic Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 Oh really. Come on, bring out the best material. I dare you. I don't know if you are worthy of the title!!! Bring it on!
GodsGrace Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 who are you daring there missy??? you better be on my side of this GTC!
HiddenVoice Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 Very well. I shall give thee a taste..... even though I'm sure many people have heard this. So Jesus is hanging out one day when the devil comes along and starts taunting him. he says "you're pretty glib having most of the world on your side but there's still one aspect of this world that you'll never beat me at: computers". So both agreed to have a contest to see who could build off of their hard drive the fastest. The competition was fierce until the devil finally slammed his keyboard and jumped, cackling with glee. However, a moment later a bolt of lightning stuck and both computers clicked off. Satan roared at his motherboard, cursing it in every foul tongue he know. However Jesus merely sat quietly, with only a small smile on his face. Frustrated, Lucy could not understand, knowing that surely the same bolt would have shut down Jesus' computer too. "What are you so happy about? Your's went off too" he sneered. "Yes" said a voice from above. "But Jesus saves" Thank you. Thank you Voice
GodsThespianChic Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 Yep, I have heard that. Name a joke I haven't heard yet!!!
HiddenVoice Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 The jokes are relative. it's your punchlines I'm wooried about. Come on GTC. You do alot of talking. Let's see what you got. If you want to bring me down, do it by the rules of the game. make someone laugh. silly mortal..... Trix are for kids! Voice
GodsThespianChic Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 Oh right. After Mozart passed away, the town drunk heard some strange noises coming from the grave site. Terrified, he ran and got the priest. He bent close to the headstone and heard some faint, unrecognizable music. The frightened priest got out the town magistrate. He listened for a moment and then said "Ah yes, that's Mozart's Ninth Symphony, being played backward. And there's the Eighth...the Seventh...the Sixth..." Then he stood up and said, "Nothing to worry about. It's just Mozart decomposing." And what?
HiddenVoice Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 Hm. Well that's really up to the fans to decide. anyone? What do you guys think? Does she deserve consideration? We shall see. (Until then I am off to sleepy time. Orientation tommorow! College girls!) Night! Voice
GodsThespianChic Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 I think he's just running because he's scared. Am I right? Hosting a party in his backyard, a millionaire announces to the crowd that he will give anything he owns to the person who swims the length of his pool. There's just one catch: the pool is filled with sharks. Splash!! Into the pool goes a man, swimming furiously. Fins are breaing the water and jaws are snapping. Just when it looks like he's fish food, the guy climbs out. "I'm a man of my word," says the millionaire, "and you are the bravest man I've ever met. So, what can I give you?" Glaring into the crowd, the swimmer says, "Let's start with the name of the jerk who pushed me in!!"
GodsGrace Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 lol funny funny girl you are GTC... alright Voice...where are ya?? yea that's what I thought!!
GodsThespianChic Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 Yeah, see? I'm telling ya!! He's scared of a little, ok, a lot, of competition!!! I'm just soo much funnier than him...unless you're counting looks...then, I guess he would win...muahaha!
GodsGrace Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 yea he's funnier looking...jk jk I love ya Chris! lol lol lol! BTW GTC I'm caught up now!
GodsThespianChic Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 1) yes, yes he is...muahaha... 2) no, no you're not...also let me throw in a "muahaha" there too...
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 as a critic i think the only one to win is one who's original...and thats that! all those jokes i've heard before....comeon now, you guys can do better.... now i would say some of my jokes, but their all corny, and i mean corny so i'm not going ot even try.....okay maybe one.... why was tigger looking in the toilet? he was look for POOH! hehahahah hahahaaha i TOLD you it was corny buT NO you didn't believe me heheh i kill myselfl with these dumb jokes!
GodsThespianChic Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 Oh if you want to get down to that... What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire? FROSTBITE! What is all white, has one horn, and gives milk? A MILK TRUCK!! Haha...I'm cooler...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now