An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass's Last Comic Standing

cantstopdancin9

HiddenVoice

Very well. I shall give thee a taste..... even though I'm sure many people have heard this.

So Jesus is hanging out one day when the devil comes along and starts taunting him. he says "you're pretty glib having most of the world on your side but there's still one aspect of this world that you'll never beat me at: computers". So both agreed to have a contest to see who could build off of their hard drive the fastest. The competition was fierce until the devil finally slammed his keyboard and jumped, cackling with glee. However, a moment later a bolt of lightning stuck and both computers clicked off. Satan roared at his motherboard, cursing it in every foul tongue he know. However Jesus merely sat quietly, with only a small smile on his face. Frustrated, Lucy could not understand, knowing that surely the same bolt would have shut down Jesus' computer too. "What are you so happy about? Your's went off too" he sneered. "Yes" said a voice from above. "But Jesus saves"

Thank you. Thank you

Voice

HiddenVoice

The jokes are relative. it's your punchlines I'm wooried about. Come on GTC. You do alot of talking. Let's see what you got. If you want to bring me down, do it by the rules of the game. make someone laugh.

silly mortal..... Trix are for kids! :wacko:

Voice

GodsThespianChic

Oh right.

After Mozart passed away, the town drunk heard some strange noises coming from the grave site. Terrified, he ran and got the priest. He bent close to the headstone and heard some faint, unrecognizable music. The frightened priest got out the town magistrate.

He listened for a moment and then said "Ah yes, that's Mozart's Ninth Symphony, being played backward. And there's the Eighth...the Seventh...the Sixth..." Then he stood up and said, "Nothing to worry about. It's just Mozart decomposing."

And what?

HiddenVoice

Hm. Well that's really up to the fans to decide. anyone? What do you guys think? Does she deserve consideration? We shall see. (Until then I am off to sleepy time. Orientation tommorow! College girls!) :wacko:

Night!

Voice

GodsThespianChic

I think he's just running because he's scared. Am I right?

Hosting a party in his backyard, a millionaire announces to the crowd that he will give anything he owns to the person who swims the length of his pool. There's just one catch: the pool is filled with sharks.

Splash!! Into the pool goes a man, swimming furiously. Fins are breaing the water and jaws are snapping. Just when it looks like he's fish food, the guy climbs out.

"I'm a man of my word," says the millionaire, "and you are the bravest man I've ever met. So, what can I give you?"

Glaring into the crowd, the swimmer says, "Let's start with the name of the jerk who pushed me in!!"

GodsThespianChic

Yeah, see? I'm telling ya!! He's scared of a little, ok, a lot, of competition!!! I'm just soo much funnier than him...unless you're counting looks...then, I guess he would win...muahaha! :P

GodsThespianChic

1) yes, yes he is...muahaha...

2) no, no you're not...also let me throw in a "muahaha" there too...

littleflower+JMJ

as a critic i think the only one to win is one who's original...and thats that!

all those jokes i've heard before....comeon now, you guys can do better....

now i would say some of my jokes, but their all corny, and i mean corny so i'm not going ot even try.....okay maybe one....

why was tigger looking in the toilet?

he was look for POOH!

hehahahah hahahaaha i TOLD you it was corny buT NO you didn't believe me heheh i kill myselfl with these dumb jokes!

GodsThespianChic

Oh if you want to get down to that...

What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire?

FROSTBITE!

What is all white, has one horn, and gives milk?

A MILK TRUCK!!

Haha...I'm cooler...