Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Micah only...


Recommended Posts

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Don't ya hate it when people butt into private conversations?! Man..It drives me crazy!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Nov 10 2004, 06:19 PM'] :sadder: [/quote]
:o

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

So why are we allowing Jen?

Is this more of your matchmaking going on? :huh:




hehehe...I likes. :cool:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

HSMom...you're always nice...if it's ok with Micah, you can join, too!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Nov 10 2004, 06:22 PM'] HSMom...you're always nice...if it's ok with Micah, you can join, too! [/quote]
Hmmm...yeah, HSmom is cool with me...


Shall we talk about Project JCLM?

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

I dunno...should we? ;)

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Nov 10 2004, 06:24 PM'] I dunno...should we? ;) [/quote]
We could...but not on PM...too many nosey people...if only HSmom had MSN...

theculturewarrior
Posted

Elitist conservatives. :rolleyes:
















Ok. I'm done. :leave:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Yes...[b]if[/b] only [b]HSMom[/b] HAD [b]MSN Messenger[/b].

homeschoolmom
Posted
:sadder:

can't you people see i'm already having a terrible day???
Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

:group: I'm sorry... :group:




*Whispers to Micah* [i]Ya know, if HSMom had MSN Messenger, we'd be able to listen to her rant...but..NOOO....she doesn't WANT it....[/i]

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Nov 10 2004, 06:26 PM'] :sadder:

can't you people see i'm already having a terrible day??? [/quote]
:(

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

We still love you,though, HSMom!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Nov 10 2004, 06:56 PM'] :rude: [/quote]
:o

That's mean!

I was going to talk to Teresa about Project JCLM, but she left...hasn't replied...

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 10 2004, 03:57 PM'] :o

That's mean!

I was going to talk to Teresa about Project JCLM, but she left...hasn't replied... [/quote]
:duel: :duel: :duel: :duel: :duel: :duel:

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Nov 10 2004, 06:06 PM'] :duel: :duel: :duel: :duel: :duel: :duel: :duel: :duel: [/quote]
at least someone is sticking up for the rest of us ^_^

thank you, red

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...