homeschoolmom Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 Can you give us a little clue here... are we even remotely close???? (that's sort of an oxymoron, isn't it?)
theculturewarrior Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 10 2004, 08:49 PM'] Oh...you're right...that's why no one could get it... [/quote] I give up. I still don't know what **** is.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Nov 10 2004, 09:52 PM'] I give up. I still don't know what **** is. [/quote]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Nov 10 2004, 09:51 PM'] Can you give us a little clue here... are we even remotely close???? (that's sort of an oxymoron, isn't it?) [/quote] I can tell you, but not publically.
theculturewarrior Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 10 2004, 08:54 PM'] I can tell you, but not publically. [/quote] PM me. or sign on to AOL.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Nov 10 2004, 09:57 PM'] PM me. or sign on to AOL. [/quote] Not you.
theculturewarrior Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Nov 10 2004, 08:58 PM'] He said he'd tell ME!! [/quote] yeah...but you don't have AOL instant messenger.
Colleen Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Nov 10 2004, 08:52 PM'] I give up. I still don't know what **** is. [/quote]
theculturewarrior Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 10 2004, 08:59 PM'] Not you. [/quote] HAHA! I have now determined that the anacronym includes my name! Otherwise, why wouldn't you tell me! :mischief: Justin Can't Love Mentos (Commercials)
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 You know...**** is hardly ever around anymore...
theculturewarrior Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='Nov 10 2004, 08:59 PM'] [/quote] fill me in! :mischief:
homeschoolmom Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 why can't you love Mentos commercials?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 [quote name='Moosey' date='Nov 10 2004, 10:01 PM'] Wow why does this matter so much [/quote] Well, you have a girl who's probably one of the most beloved on the sight who is loved by a guy on the site who is not much beloved...everyone's curious...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 [quote name='Moosey' date='Nov 10 2004, 10:03 PM'] But me right?? bye *leaves* [/quote]
homeschoolmom Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 Just as an aside while we wait for TCW to get it... ... my children are pretending they are orphans...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now