*teen4Christ* Posted November 19, 2004 Author Posted November 19, 2004 nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate your Tv 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is so suckuler!!!!!! OMG! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!! ok I'm ok..... just take a deep.....Im ok im ok im ok omg!!! I think im going to cry!!!!!! just chill!! Im fine!! ok heres what we do go to abc.com or what ever and read the show info thing they update every week!! ok I g2g look at it!!!
shortysportychick Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 hey dani! ok i know you are probably wondering y im home at 1:40 in the afternoon on a friday ............well im home sick but ne way i got some info on what happened in lost and there playing it next Sat. ne way so ill e-mail you if you didnt look it up already! :ill:
rachael Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 [quote name='shortysportychick' date='Nov 18 2004, 08:46 PM'] what time?? [/quote] 9pm
DancesforLove Posted November 21, 2004 Posted November 21, 2004 I LOVEEE LOST!!! Its so good I watch it every week
shortysportychick Posted November 24, 2004 Posted November 24, 2004 i know!!! hes famous!!!! i cant believe i missed it!!!
*teen4Christ* Posted November 28, 2004 Author Posted November 28, 2004 no!!! its been 2 weeks without LOST ugh!! withdraw stinks!! hey what pen did you say you ran out of??
shortysportychick Posted November 28, 2004 Posted November 28, 2004 the "flip your bic" pen.........it stinks!! I spent like the entire Religion period trying to get it to work and its out of ink.
shortysportychick Posted November 28, 2004 Posted November 28, 2004 i went on abc.com and read about that episode that we didnt see and then i saw that stuff about the next episode and someone wants Claire's baby!!!!! Charlie likes her!! heehee :wub:
*teen4Christ* Posted November 28, 2004 Author Posted November 28, 2004 I know its so great!! I cant wait 2 see it.
shortysportychick Posted December 4, 2004 Posted December 4, 2004 OMG SO WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THAT EPISODE!!!!!!! THERES A GUY ON THE ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! THIS IS KILLING ME I HAVE TO SEE THE NEXT EPISODE!!!!! ok caroline calm down you'll live. ok im ok now!!
shortysportychick Posted December 5, 2004 Posted December 5, 2004 ok ppl yes i know that im slow but i have 4 more posts till 100 so here it goes!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now