*teen4Christ* Posted December 15, 2004 Author Posted December 15, 2004 yeah but would u ever use it??? LOL Omg I spent time with him at the park and like gosh he is just sooo cool!! r u having a meeting on Wed?? "I give it all away cuz its what u said untill theres nothing left I give it all away...yeah I give it all away" ATS rox.....sorry i have them on now
shortysportychick Posted December 15, 2004 Posted December 15, 2004 lol ...........no we are have the cookie exchange thing on thurs. omg!!! guess what?! I talked to adam and he said that he is doing something a Northwoods from 6-8 or something like that and he said he couldnt wait to see us!!
shortysportychick Posted December 15, 2004 Posted December 15, 2004 well he said that he was excited and that he hoped he saw us
*teen4Christ* Posted December 15, 2004 Author Posted December 15, 2004 omg what? wait? when?? ummm ok im ok
shortysportychick Posted December 15, 2004 Posted December 15, 2004 omg on thursday !!!!!!! i know i cant wait!!but we'll only see him if we dont change the time to 4:00!!!
shortysportychick Posted December 15, 2004 Posted December 15, 2004 no hes not on but he was earlier but he had an away message on but i talked to him yesterday
*teen4Christ* Posted December 15, 2004 Author Posted December 15, 2004 I think he likes u more then me
*teen4Christ* Posted December 15, 2004 Author Posted December 15, 2004 Change the time why would we do that?? I like the time just the way it is I mean dont u?? it works 4 me!!! lol
shortysportychick Posted December 15, 2004 Posted December 15, 2004 cuz when my mom talked to your mom my mom told your mom that all we do for 45 min after the cookie exchange thing is "hang out" so your mom thought it would be more convenient to change it to right after the cookie thing so i asked angie about it but she said she has a staff meeting so i dont know what we are goikng to do!!!!!!!
shortysportychick Posted December 21, 2004 Posted December 21, 2004 r they not playing ne more new episodes of lost this year???????????
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now