Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who is the forums biggest LOSER?


Who is the forums biggest LOSER?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm talking like scum of the earth, worthless pieces of human trash who bring nothing but pain and destruction to those they come in contact with. I'm talking worst of the worst, SCUM!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Hey...I'm at the top! :angry:











































Cool. :cool:

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 19 2004, 11:21 AM'] Cool. :cool: [/quote]
:lol:

Posted

haha! I'm not on there, thank goodness.

Posted

[quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Nov 19 2004, 10:30 AM'] haha! I'm not on there, thank goodness. [/quote]
No, I forgot about you, which probably means you're worse than a loser... <_<

theculturewarrior
Posted

wow...I'm oddly flattered. But I think I just left myself open for something...

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Hazzah! Still in the lead! :lol:

theculturewarrior
Posted

Phazzan once PM'ed me and told me I had "hints of superiority."

:lol:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted
:o A tie between Phazzan and me! Come on, people! We all know I'm the biggest loser!
Posted

I didn't even make the cut? Psh, why even bother voting?

Posted

yay! i'm not on there!!!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Awww...losing...

At least for one, bright, shining moment, I was a nobody...
































































Wait...if I lose this poll...does that make me the biggest loser?

Posted

I'm writing in my own name.

Fiat_Voluntas_Tua
Posted

hahaha...if you lose the Loser poll...what does that make you? a winner?

Totus Tuus,
andrew

Fiat_Voluntas_Tua
Posted

If you try to fail, and succeed...do you fail or succeed?

Posted

I'm not on the poll, good.

Posted

for once, I'm glad I didn't make a list! :P

homeschoolmom
Posted

how is it that i didn't even make the list...? sheesh, Phazzan... I thought we were friends... <_<

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...