LovingIt! Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 I went for the null vote, no doubt the people upstairs can see who voted for who and take their revenge...
homeschoolmom Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 i voted for Sanjeet... I hate that guy... :angry:
the_rev Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 I nulled the vote, didn't want to hurt anyone's pheelings... but I regret nullying it... should have voted phazzan.
BLAZEr Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 Phazzan . . . I'm trying hard to earn your disapproval . . . I mean look at my Title <----------------- What does it take for you to hate me???
AngelofJesus Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 I wonder if Phazzan comes from another forum sent here to detract us or does he want to be converted. For someone who does not like Catholics he sure spends a lot of time with them.
theculturewarrior Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 [quote name='AngelofJesus' date='Nov 19 2004, 02:22 PM'] I wonder if Phazzan comes from another forum sent here to detract us or does he want to be converted. For someone who does not like Catholics he sure spends a lot of time with them. [/quote] Who? Oh him! He's just a joker. Don't pay him no mind.
Balthazor Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 actually isn't the second to last biggest loser the real loser? I mean the guy can't even win a biggest loser poll then you know you are a real loser!
theculturewarrior Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 We all know how Phazzan, Sanjeet, and SignOfTheCross voted.
homeschoolmom Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 hehehe... blasted cricket players... of course [i]they'd[/i] all stick together...
homeschoolmom Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 [quote name='AngelofJesus' date='Nov 19 2004, 02:41 PM'] LOL! So what's his deal? [/quote] hehehe... he likes to be a pain in the butt... can I say "butt" on this phorum...?
master_alterserver Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 ...umm...phazzan...one word... BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Nov 19 2004, 05:15 PM'] We all know how Phazzan, Sanjeet, and SignOfTheCross voted. [/quote]
foundsheep Posted November 20, 2004 Posted November 20, 2004 I would say its poor dust because he has to put up wit this garbage. Blazer, mr cyclops, low one !!!!!!!!!
Phazzan Posted November 20, 2004 Author Posted November 20, 2004 I may be a loser, but the fact I won this poll makes me one almighty winner! Phazzan, you've done it again...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now