Claudine Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 (edited) [font="Geneva"][color=red]WERd, Is a PHATMASS crew going to REPRESENT @ WYD ? [/color][/font] Edited November 19, 2004 by Claudine
traichuoi Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 that would be cool...great idea. (<---my new favorite smiley)
Guest Saint2B Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 Hi I'm new! I think it would be awesome for Phatmass to go to WYD.
Mr Bubble Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 w00t! I'll be there!!!!! I'm gunna miss the first two days of my freshman year of college lol!! But it's worth it to have mass with the pope! I was actually talking about WYD with my friend in my siggy
Claudine Posted November 19, 2004 Author Posted November 19, 2004 [b]COOL I think that PM should go~ That would be so much fun~ [/b]
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 I think Dust should make a WYD phatmass shirt so we can find each other
Angel Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 I so wanna go!! WYD is AWESOME!! I saw the Pope at WYD Toronto and it was the most amazing experience to see him so close I was so touched And I made so many friends from all over the world! Germany would be really fun! Claudine are you going with the group from Vancouver for sure? I would love to go with you guys SJ is already booked up and has been for almost a year so I'm not sure how I'm going to get there I'll keep Praying That would be really awesome to meet some of you there!
gonzaga Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 it would be cool if all the phatmassers could meet up durin the day or one night!
Mr Bubble Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 I think I'll be going to Poland for a few days before WYD also. It'll be sweeeet!
Ash Wednesday Posted November 20, 2004 Posted November 20, 2004 I'm probably going.... I think, with my boyfriend's parish from Sweden. And we met in Toronto at WYD 2002.
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 20, 2004 Posted November 20, 2004 [quote name='Mr Bubble' date='Nov 19 2004, 04:25 PM'] I was actually talking about WYD with my friend in my siggy [/quote] that is soo funny!
Dave Posted November 20, 2004 Posted November 20, 2004 I'm going with fellow young people from the Militia Immaculata.
LovingIt! Posted November 20, 2004 Posted November 20, 2004 If i'm there, it would be great to try and hook up.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted November 22, 2004 Posted November 22, 2004 Well, whoever goes should definatly make a huge phatmass sign and carry it around... then we can find each other
Balthazor Posted November 22, 2004 Posted November 22, 2004 Where is it this year? I would like to go....I had a chance to go to the one in Toronto but I wasn't ready and I didn't have the money.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted November 22, 2004 Posted November 22, 2004 20th WYD! YAY! there is a thing on EWTN now
Balthazor Posted November 22, 2004 Posted November 22, 2004 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Nov 22 2004, 01:48 AM'] Cologne Germany [/quote] That would be nice, I like Germany and I haven't been to Cologne. Party!!! woooohooooo
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now