Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted November 22, 2004 Posted November 22, 2004 [quote name='Balthazor' date='Nov 22 2004, 02:37 AM'] That would be nice, I like Germany and I haven't been to Cologne. Party!!! woooohooooo [/quote] I hope that I can go... I have a spot and a lot of fundraisers going towards it, but I haven't been able to pay anything at all so far... But I am praying that I may some how FInacially get what is needed... I would love to go to WYD... If possiable, just a prayer for me would be nice A quick Hail Mary will suffice Thank you very much
franciscanheart Posted November 22, 2004 Posted November 22, 2004 i really want to go again!! last time it was so awesome!! im still trying i just dont know how its gunna work!!
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 22, 2004 Posted November 22, 2004 you guys go for me as i cannot go just tell the Pope I LOVE HIM for me
popestpiusx Posted November 22, 2004 Posted November 22, 2004 If I went it would be as part of this [url="http://www.unavoce.org/news/2004/Juventutem%20Festival%202005.htm"]http://www.unavoce.org/news/2004/Juventute...ival%202005.htm[/url]
PERSONWITHADOG Posted November 23, 2004 Posted November 23, 2004 MY THIRD OLDEST SISTER IS GOING TO IT WITH HER BOYFRIEND.
PERSONWITHADOG Posted November 23, 2004 Posted November 23, 2004 MY THIRD OLDEST SISTER IS GOING TO IT WITH HER BOYFRIEND.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now