An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Don't Know Why.............

VeraMaria

There can be few people in the world who are more anti-Roman Catholic church than I am. I believe the Catholic Church to be a demonic cult that corrupts the Gospel and distorts the teachings of the Bible in order to lead the theologically immature to trust in manmade religiosity instead of the Word of God

Sigh......

IcePrincessKRS

Sigh......

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry, I know what this person said is a load of bunk, but its just soooo very wrong its almost laughable.

Again, this person is in need of prayer. Maybe his wife and in-laws will convert him. :D

(Its either laugh, cry, or get VERY angry, so I choose to laugh.)

Jake Huether

Sigh......

I dont' think he'd make that comment if he knew enough about the written Word of God to know WHERE it came from (ehem, the Catholic Church).

How truly, truly, sad that this person puts his venom out there to touch and defile other people. He needs prayers. And if his wife and inlaws are Catholics, oh how I hope they don't listen to this carp.

I seen that site before. This guys beliefs come from the same guy who had poo fights with the devil.

Edited by †tsuj-cM

Has this fellow been checked for rabies? He's foaming at the mouth, with hate gushing out of every pore. Anger and hate are hard to maintain at that level for a long period of time without a foundation of mental illness.

He's got a message board. I was tempted to register, but I didn't. He's too irrational. And he operates from behind a moat of of abysmal ignorance. He raises the drawbridge and retreats if his fortress is penetrated.

"I HATE CATHOLICS" will be carved on his tombstone in large letters. And that will be his dying thought. Poor soul. I'll offer a Rosary for him tomorrow morning. Let's pray that he repents of his attacks upon Christ's Church before he dies.

Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy.

Ave Cor Mariae, Likos

I believe the Catholic Church to be a demonic cult that corrupts the Gospel

the gospel..hmmm...oh right, I remember now, its that thing that we were the sole posessors of for 1000 years (and joint posesors of with the orthodox for another 500).

Thats the thing I never have understood. If we're that bad, and prots. came from us, how do they know that they got rid of all of the bad stuff? How do they know that they didn't get rid of truth and keep stuff that we were wrong about (I'm not saying we are wrong about anything, but if they think we are wrong, how do they know that they are right and not more wrong)?

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry, I know what this person said is a load of bunk, but its just soooo very wrong its almost laughable.

Again, this person is in need of prayer. Maybe his wife and in-laws will convert him. :D

(Its either laugh, cry, or get VERY angry, so I choose to laugh.)

I try to laugh, but it just makes me angry....sometimes it's just ridiculous!

Has this fellow been checked for rabies?  He's foaming at the mouth, with hate gushing out of every pore.  Anger and hate are hard to maintain at that level for a long period of time without a foundation of mental illness. 

He's got a message board.  I was tempted to register, but I didn't.  He's too irrational.  And he operates from behind a moat of of abysmal ignorance.  He raises the drawbridge and retreats if his fortress is penetrated. 

"I HATE CATHOLICS" will be carved on his tombstone in large letters.  And that will be his dying thought.  Poor soul.  I'll offer a Rosary for him tomorrow morning. Let's pray that he repents of his attacks upon Christ's Church before he dies.

Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy.

Ave Cor Mariae, Likos

Go Katholikos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D ;)

THAT's the way to react!! B)

EcceNovaFacioOmni

LAFF! I can't believe this. If he is anti-Catholic than he's not a Christian because Catholics believe in Christ. I really don't care anymore, it's not like we have anything to beat them at. They believe what they believe and I'll believe what I want to believe. Why can't they leave us alone?

Hey, i know its a sin but....Id like to beat the jesus into this guy!

Does some one need a healin' ....BAM!

Edited by foundsheep