An Old School Catholic Message Board

PSPX for PhatMasser

Guest Aluigi

from what you have seen, do you think popestpiusx deserves the "phishy" title?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

to me, pspx seems no different than Don John, and Don John is a Church Militant.

He attends FSSP masses, not SSPX ones.

He defends the notions of baptism of blood and desire.

He believes John Paul II to be the legitimate pope.

As far as I can tell I don't think he believes Vatican II heretical, just perhaps its wording as easy to be misinterpretted by modernists to go against Orthodox Church Teaching.

If I'm missing anything or misrepping PSPX's position, please let me know.

what do you think/

I'm not concerned.. when I threw away Aloysius I decided it'd be nice to be under the radar without a big Church Militant thing

yeah I always loved the title, "Church Militant" is pretty cool. but I'm fine with just bein a PhatMasser :cool:

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 1 2004, 09:29 PM'] He eats deep fried turkey <_< [/quote]
And for that he should be King. But a guppy?

I'm touched folks. Really. But does this mean I'll have to wash the phish smell out of my clothes? I've rather enjoyed living in my own philth.

Oh well. Since I have many times pointed out the deficiencies of popular government, I must be consistent. I must recommend that Dust take this poll only as a King would take the advice of those he trusts. It must not be considered a vote. Besides, I think I am the only phish smelling poster left. If the title is removed, what will I have left? What will be my claim to fame? What will I complain about?

All joking aside, I don't much care for titles. What I would like, however, is the ability to use the e-mail and private message functions. Give me those back and you can call me whatever you like. Dust, it's your site. Do as you will.