An Old School Catholic Message Board

PSPX for PhatMasser

Guest Aluigi

from what you have seen, do you think popestpiusx deserves the "phishy" title?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i know exactly what you gotta do! formulate a confession of faith that "phishies" have to profess in order to become de-phishiphied. define all the terms so there is no confusion. if he ever recants by contradicting it in the future, he can be a phish again.

[quote name='Aluigi' date='Dec 2 2004, 12:42 AM'] i know exactly what you gotta do! formulate a confession of faith that "phishies" have to profess in order to become de-phishiphied. define all the terms so there is no confusion. if he ever recants by contradicting it in the future, he can be a phish again. [/quote]
I stand by what I post. If that be not sufficient, then nothing I "swear" will convince anyone of anything. The only confessions of faith I will take are those handed down to us by the Church. Let's not get rediculous here.

Don John of Austria

[quote]I must recommend that Dust take this poll only as a King would take the advice of those he trusts[/quote]

Ah a monarchist, so refreshing :donjohn:

Edited by Don John of Austria

okay maybe that was a stupid idea... i just thought perhaps if there could just be provided an easy way to determine if there was still a disagreement... nvm

yeah that's all it was meant to be, advice to the king, of course it's dUSt's decision

[quote name='Aluigi' date='Dec 1 2004, 08:22 PM'] I'm not concerned.. when I threw away Aloysius I decided it'd be nice to be under the radar without a big Church Militant thing

yeah I always loved the title, "Church Militant" is pretty cool. but I'm fine with just bein a PhatMasser :cool: [/quote]
I hear ya. :)

IcePrincessKRS

Ya know, sometimes I think PSPX really does like being phishy... he gets to throw it around and no one else does. :P