VeraMaria Posted October 12, 2003 Posted October 12, 2003 Hello peeps! I guess we'll have to wait for more people to show up before taking out the cake...
immaculata Posted October 12, 2003 Posted October 12, 2003 par-tay.. par-tay.. par-tay... *whoop* *looks around* Where is everyone????
VeraMaria Posted October 12, 2003 Posted October 12, 2003 People probably are coming a bit later...you know, being "fashionably late"... :lol:
immaculata Posted October 12, 2003 Posted October 12, 2003 Oh gosh.. sounds like my best friend. We tell him to get there a half hour before everyone else, and he's STILL late!!
immaculata Posted October 12, 2003 Posted October 12, 2003 I'm making cookies! (for real!!) I'll share w/ all of ya... Chocolate Chunk! YUM!! :P
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 12, 2003 Author Posted October 12, 2003 Wait for the cake? Nah... if they show up late its their own fault! *sigh* Nevermind... I guess I should be nice and share. lol
VeraMaria Posted October 12, 2003 Posted October 12, 2003 o.k., let;s wait a couple of minutes and then....ta-da...THE CAKE!! Let's wait for flowery and dUST....gotta have them!!
VeraMaria Posted October 12, 2003 Posted October 12, 2003 Normally there's like at least 10 people (members) on, and today there's like 6. TODAY!! Life's not fair. <_<
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 12, 2003 Author Posted October 12, 2003 Adrienne is here with me too, but she can't type yet, so she doesn't have her own screen name. ;)
VeraMaria Posted October 12, 2003 Posted October 12, 2003 Normally there's like at least 10 people (members) on, and today there's like 6. TODAY!! Life's not fair. <_<
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 12, 2003 Author Posted October 12, 2003 Look who's logging on to join us!!! His computer looks just like mine, minus what appears to be the Papal seal on the silver button. hehe
VeraMaria Posted October 12, 2003 Posted October 12, 2003 I made it. YAY!!! Party's gotta have Cure!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now