Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Da Party Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

FLOWERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

We were WAITING for u!!!!

Posted

Now the party can start!!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

i know

im so Sorry guys!

you HAVE TO forgive me!!!!

ijust got back from wal-mart!!

i bought the pizza....

its alittle cold though..... :unsure:

LOL

Posted

I'm here! I'm also a newbie! Is anyone else here right now? :huh:

The curiosity is killin me...

In Christ,

Joe

Posted

O.K., if we can't make MOST USERS EVER, at leats make it the longest thread ever (though 112 may be hard to beat...) B)

Posted

Welcome, Joe!! You picked a good night to join Phatmass!! Come on in and enjoy the party!!

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Oh... wow.... your greeting totally made mine look wimpy. lol

Posted

i know

im so Sorry guys!

you HAVE TO  forgive me!!!!

ijust got back from wal-mart!!

i bought the pizza....

its alittle cold though..... :unsure:

LOL

Cold pizza??

COLD Pizza????

You come here late and now you give us COLD PIZZA??????????????

Just kidding, we love you flowery!! :P

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

here ya go...

illl just put it in the oven or microwave to warm up again

and its good to eat!!!

pizza.gif

now after i eat my 10 slices you guys can have the leftovers!

LOL just kidding!!

is pepperoni okay?

:D

Posted

Wow! I guess people really are here. :D That's too cool.

Posted

I don't care if it's cold!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

darn didn't work hold on :(

hey WELCOME JOE!!!

:D :D :D

since your a newbie You get to eat the FIRST slice!!!

do yuou like cold pizza?

:blink:

Posted

Konowing that most of you guys weren't going to bring ANYTHING but yourselves ( :P ) I decided to bring something else.

chips.jpg

Anyone bring dip??

Posted

Wow 52 posts....I guess we CAN make this the longest thread in phatmass history!!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

anchovies anyone?

LOL

Posted

Konowing that most of you guys weren't going to bring ANYTHING but yourselves ( :P ) I decided to bring something else.

chips.jpg

Anyone bring dip??

Does this count?

dip.jpg

Posted

I love cold pizza! Especially in the morning. Anyone ever eat a slice of cold pizza while standing in front of an open fridge?

Posted

I am at my home (not school home) this weekend so my friend from here is over. Watching movie...but wanna be here! hhaha....i'll be in and out...leave some good posts!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...