Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I might apply to Stuebie. I just need a little convincing.... ^_^

Posted

Depending on what you're studying, apply to UD! :)

Posted

nah...Stuebie!

Posted

:group: I'll give you a hug though.

Posted (edited)

I don't think I'd want to go to school in Ohio. It's too far from my beloved South. D: o_o Too bad Steubie's not in a different state. I'm not sure I'd want to go to a Catholic college, anyway. They don't seem to have very much of what I want. Not the really good ones anyway. They seem to focus more on making their theological studies better rather than other things -- understandabley so.
Have fun in Stuebie. ^-^ I'm sure you'll get what you want out of that school.

Edited by Maddalena
Posted

Don't be too sure. :) At my school we have one of the best politics department in the US (very nice), and we're just a 1200-student, private, Catholic school. :)

rachael, what are you looking for in a school?

Posted

Well, find me a good, Catholic school that has majors for art history, linguist, or maybe psychology, and I'll go there. :P. I think it'd be cool to be a psychologist -- a Catholic one. You wouldn't get a bunch of stupid "Just find your center. 8)" New Age BS that doesn't make sense.

Posted

Great psychology program here. I have some friends I can hook you up with who are in it. :) I probably know about 3 or 4 people myself who are taking psychology. :)

Posted

Maddalena,

Steubenville has an excellent psychologist program. Their MA Christian counsoling program is top notch. If you are interested I can put you in touch with my sponsor, who got that degree from Steubie and works as an early impact psychologist. I'm sure she can tell you alot about the program.

Top Franciscan majors:

1. Theology (about 600 students, or 1/4 the school)
2. Nursing,
3. Psychology
4. Communications
5. Business

Posted

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Dec 5 2004, 01:24 PM']
Top Franciscan majors:

1. Theology (about 600 students, or 1/4 the school)
2. Nursing,
3. Psychology
4. Communications
5. Business [/quote]
it's all about the communications... ;)

Posted

Well, another problem is that I wouldn't want a job that I'd have trouble leaving when I have babies. >_> I'd want to be a full-time Mama, and I wouldn't want to be like "._. Aww, man, I don't want to leave my job."

I've hijacked the thread. I'm sorry. XD
What do you want to major in, Rachael?

Posted

[quote name='Maddalena' date='Dec 5 2004, 01:29 PM'] Well, another problem is that I wouldn't want a job that I'd have trouble leaving when I have babies. >_> I'd want to be a full-time Mama, and I wouldn't want to be like "._. Aww, man, I don't want to leave my job."

I've hijacked the thread. I'm sorry. XD
What do you want to major in, Rachael? [/quote]
well, Stuebie has it under a different name, but broadcast journalism ^_^

Posted

a couple of my friends will be going there too ^_^

Posted

i don't like these essays <_<

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

i still have yet to conquer one of those essays...

Posted

we should conquer them together -_-

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

maybe we should... I have yet to decide on which one I want to use.

Posted

i think i wanna do the first one

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

I forget what they are :D I haven't worked on the application in a looooong time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...