Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Christmas Presents for the Pham ...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm on the naughty list this year. :sadder:

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

whys that evencoolereen?? :(

Posted (edited)

[quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Dec 13 2004, 11:28 PM']whys that evencoolereen?? :([/quote]
[quote name='Colleen']What are you getting me for Christmas?[/quote]
[quote name='qfnol31'] Coal.[/quote]
[quote name='Phazzan'] You've been a bad girl this year Colleen. It's all you deserve, coal, so I'm giving that to you too.[/quote]

Oh well. :mellow:




:rolleyes: :P

Edited by Colleen
homeschoolmom
Posted

Maybe he meant really old compressed coal... you know... like a diamond....

Posted

I meant the dirty, gritty, messy, ugly, black stuff.

homeschoolmom
Posted

But those don't make very nice earrings... :(

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 13 2004, 11:53 PM'] But those don't make very nice earrings... :( [/quote]
imagine what your clothes would look like after wearing those earings :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 13 2004, 10:53 PM'] But those don't make very nice earrings... :( [/quote]
But it's Colleen we're talking about!

homeschoolmom
Posted

I know... :(

She can't help it...

DancesforLove
Posted

UGH Zach! :fishslap: no colleen hating :P

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='qfnol31' date='Dec 14 2004, 12:01 AM'] Hey, she "dumped" me! [/quote]
:o well, then by all means... don't get her any earrings...

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

im gonna get evencoolereen some diamond earrings to make up for zach

homeschoolmom
Posted

ahem... someone could send a little "ice" this direction...

<---

Posted

[quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Dec 13 2004, 11:02 PM'] im gonna get evencoolereen some diamond earrings to make up for zach [/quote]
Ouch. :( No one loves [i]me[/i]!!


:(


:(




:sadder:




:sadder:

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

these right here to bling out evencoolereen

[img]http://www.tiffany.com/images/products/zoom_images/17038044_xl.jpg[/img]

Posted

Im gunna give everyone on PM a prayer......


but don't get me anything i've been bad

DancesforLove
Posted

aww Zach I'm sorry she "dumped" you get her the earing maybe she'll undump you then hehehehehe just kidding

DancesforLove
Posted

BTW I wouldn't mind those earing either I didn't dump anybody :D lol I got dumped 6 times by one guy, HEY get ME the earings lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...