Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Official Phatmass Stalker of Women


Who is the most stalkingest guy on Phatmass?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 9 2004, 07:00 PM'] Ouch. :sadder:

Not a single word of that was incorrect...it's TRUE!!! IT'S TRUE!!! IT'S ALL TRUE!!! :weep: [/quote]
:rotfl:













:unsure:

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

I voted for Phazzan, but I haven't been around lately so maybe you've surpassed him TCW and I just don't know. naughty naughty

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Dec 9 2004, 08:02 PM'] :rotfl: [/quote]
Okay, fine...just pour salt on the wound! You're a meanie head!

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 9 2004, 07:03 PM'] Okay, fine...just pour salt on the wound! You're a meanie head! [/quote]
[img]http://www.acu.edu/img/assets/2813/salt_shaker.jpg[/img]

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Dec 9 2004, 08:04 PM'] [img]http://www.acu.edu/img/assets/2813/salt_shaker.jpg[/img] [/quote]
:sadder:




*sniffle*







:(








<_<








:unsure:










:mellow:















:lol:











:P











:)











:rolling:











^_^

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 9 2004, 07:06 PM'] :sadder:


*sniffle*

:(

<_<

:unsure:

:mellow:

:lol:

:P

:)

:rolling:


^_^ [/quote]
[i]anyways[/i], i've got to get back to looking up quotes from Macbeth... :(

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 9 2004, 07:06 PM'] :sadder:




*sniffle*







:(








<_<








:unsure:










:mellow:















:lol:











:P











:)











:rolling:











^_^ [/quote]
That was excessive.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Dec 9 2004, 08:08 PM'] [i]anyways[/i], i've got to get back to looking up quotes from Macbeth... :( [/quote]
:( I get to go decorate a manger scene. ^_^

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 9 2004, 07:18 PM'] :( I get to go decorate a manger scene. ^_^ [/quote]
:o i'm jealous


after this i get to do 5 worksheets over again on Macbeth and then go study for my math quiz tomorrow :sadder:

Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='Dec 9 2004, 08:06 PM'] :ph34r: [/quote]
:rolling:

Posted

You guys are so deluded. The only girls I ever stalked were littleflower and veramaria, and maybe raphael.
























And beenabobba, and karin but that's it...




















okay and maybe azaelia

Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Dec 9 2004, 08:46 PM'] You guys are so deluded. The only girls I ever stalked were littleflower and veramaria, and maybe raphael.
























And beenabobba, and karin but that's it...




















okay and maybe azaelia [/quote]
[i]only?[/i] :unsure:

Posted

The combination between that Avatar and Phazzan is easily the scariest thing I've ever seen.

theculturewarrior
Posted

Phazzan [i]always[/i] wins. :(

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Dec 10 2004, 10:55 AM'] Phazzan [i]always[/i] wins. :( [/quote]
Dont feel bad, Justine.

I'd consider having a beer with you if I ever met you, which is rare.




























I didnt say I would all I said was I'd consider it.






















But that's still pretty good! :)

Posted

There would be conditions tho. We'd have to sit on separate ends of the bar, and there would be no eye contact or talking.

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Dec 10 2004, 11:09 AM'] There would be conditions tho. We'd have to sit on separate ends of the bar, and there would be no eye contact or talking. [/quote]
who's buying...?

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 10 2004, 11:10 AM'] who's buying...? [/quote]
I'd buy the first round. If he's quiet, doesn't give me eye contact, and sits still, he may be lucky and get a second round.

Tho occassions like that are rare...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...