Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Official Phatmass Stalker of Women


Who is the most stalkingest guy on Phatmass?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thats not possible.

Micah loves his Beloved.
Im just a friend who STALKS HIM.


Try again.

Posted

[quote name='Quietfire' date='Dec 12 2004, 11:28 AM'] Thats not possible.

Micah loves his Beloved.
Im just a friend who STALKS HIM.


Try again. [/quote]
:unsure:


*sigh*

Where is Jennie? :(

Posted

No need for Jennie to worry.

Im married.
So Micah and I speak of our respective Beloveds.
My Beloved...
He is always here.
I am never without him.
He calls me at all hours, even in sleep.
And on occasion he gives me cash.

Hey, I guess Ive got a stalker after all.
Woo hoo!

Posted

[quote name='Quietfire' date='Dec 12 2004, 11:53 AM']
My Beloved...
He is always here.
I am never without him.
He calls me at all hours, even in sleep.
And on occasion he gives me cash.

Hey, I guess Ive got a stalker after all.
Woo hoo! [/quote]
Oh wait,


Thats a husband.

Sorry. I am still stalkerless.

Posted
:lol:

Jennie needs to be here so she can stop him from stalking again.
Posted (edited)

Micah's a stalker?

I thought he was just good at finding people.

I thought he gave that up when he met his Beloved?

Hey, that's news to me.

Edited by Quietfire
Posted

[quote name='Quietfire' date='Dec 12 2004, 12:22 PM'] Micah's a stalker.

I thought he gave that up when he met his Beloved?

Hey, that's news to me. [/quote]
he might have said he did, but he sure hasn't :ph34r:

















:P

Posted

Rachael...



are you stalking me?

Posted

[quote name='Quietfire' date='Dec 12 2004, 12:24 PM'] Rachael...



are you stalking me? [/quote]
why does everyone accuse me of stalking? :sadder:














:weep:

Posted

Im sorry.
I wasnt accusing.



Maybe I was hoping. :P

Posted

[quote name='Quietfire' date='Dec 12 2004, 12:25 PM'] Im sorry.
I wasnt accusing.



Maybe I was hoping. :P [/quote]
:ph34r:

Posted

Actually, the title of the thread says 'guy'.

I know youre not a guy.

Oh, well.
I guess I'll have to keep shopping for a stalker.

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Dec 12 2004, 01:24 PM'] why does everyone accuse me of stalking? :sadder: [/quote]
Because they secretly love you ^_^

Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='Dec 12 2004, 12:34 PM'] Because they secretly love you ^_^ [/quote]
:freak:




:ph34r:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...