theculturewarrior Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 Because we're all so pretty, yes my love. :skitzo:
azaelia Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 Yippee!!! :cheer: Now I just need pictures....
theculturewarrior Posted December 10, 2004 Author Posted December 10, 2004 soon...soon my love. :skitzo:
theculturewarrior Posted December 10, 2004 Author Posted December 10, 2004 Are they scared of you? No no my love...they know you work in a library and it intimidates them. Soon my love. :skitzo:
Luthien Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 [img]http://lm669.photosite.com/~photos/tn/867_348.ts1098594640000.jpg[/img] So pretty my love. :skitzo:
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 [quote name='Luthien' date='Dec 10 2004, 04:53 PM'] [img]http://lm669.photosite.com/~photos/tn/867_348.ts1098594640000.jpg[/img] So pretty my love. :skitzo: [/quote]
rachael Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 [quote name='Luthien' date='Dec 10 2004, 03:53 PM'] [img]http://lm669.photosite.com/~photos/tn/867_348.ts1098594640000.jpg[/img] So pretty my love. :skitzo: [/quote] :ph34r:
theculturewarrior Posted December 10, 2004 Author Posted December 10, 2004 [quote name='Luthien' date='Dec 10 2004, 03:53 PM'] [img]http://lm669.photosite.com/~photos/tn/867_348.ts1098594640000.jpg[/img] So pretty my love. :skitzo: [/quote] She's going to eat you my love. Yes...eat you all bye bye. *cackles* :skitzo:
rachael Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Dec 10 2004, 04:29 PM'] She's going to eat you my love. Yes...eat you all bye bye. *cackles* :skitzo: [/quote] :freak:
LiL Kat Said Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 ONLY the azaelia, luthy and moosey thread? or can i post here too......
azaelia Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 Since it is partially my thread, I say..... Sure
LiL Kat Said Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 [url="http://www.photosite.com/kgraham3/ness/New_017.html"]my dog![/url]
heyyoimjohnny Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 Sorry, Luthien, but that was really disturbing.
ICTHUS Posted December 11, 2004 Posted December 11, 2004 [quote name='heyyoimjohnny' date='Dec 10 2004, 06:52 PM'] Sorry, Luthien, but that was really disturbing. [/quote] Yeah - Luthien that was um...crazy. But we love ya nevertheless.
Luthien Posted December 11, 2004 Posted December 11, 2004 Fine, heres a nicer one. [img]http://lm669.photosite.com/~photos/tn/724_348.ts1102723545187.jpg[/img]
theculturewarrior Posted December 11, 2004 Author Posted December 11, 2004 [quote name='Luthien' date='Dec 10 2004, 07:08 PM'] Fine, heres a nicer one. [img]http://lm669.photosite.com/~photos/tn/724_348.ts1102723545187.jpg[/img] [/quote] You know, this might sound funny, but you look something like I did when I was 18. Of course, the comparison ends here, but there was a certain "incongruence" to my face. I think God was punishing me for all the chemicals I put in my body. Wait... Hey! :angry: :nono:
rachael Posted December 11, 2004 Posted December 11, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Dec 10 2004, 07:24 PM'] You know, this might sound funny, but you look something like I did when I was 18. Of course, the comparison ends here, but there was a certain "incongruence" to my face. I think God was punishing me for all the chemicals I put in my body. Wait... Hey! :angry: :nono: [/quote] :ph34r:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now