Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Official Azaelia, Luthy, and Moosey,


Recommended Posts

homeschoolmom
Posted
:o

<faints dead away>
Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Dec 10 2004, 09:46 PM'] My face wasn't because I was really skinny. I was just commenting that my face was kind of curved like yours...I had the same chin, and it was because I chain smoked and drank insane amounts of coffee. ( :nono: ) [/quote]
I drink coffee, but only a cup a day.

I've been told to never smoke, because it would ruin my complexion.
I'd rather do it for my health. ^_^

Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Dec 10 2004, 09:48 PM'] Just in case anyone missed it...

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/ad_z83/menaked.jpg"]Studmuphin[/url] [/quote]
This is me and my sisters thread, yo. :getaclue:

Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Dec 10 2004, 09:48 PM'] Just in case anyone missed it...

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/ad_z83/menaked.jpg"]Studmuphin[/url] [/quote]
:o

finally....

Posted

[quote name='Luthien' date='Dec 10 2004, 09:53 PM'] This is me and my sisters thread, yo. :getaclue: [/quote]
Oh did you miss it did you?

Here it is again...

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/ad_z83/menaked.jpg"]Champion[/url]

Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Dec 10 2004, 09:56 PM'] Oh did you miss it did you?

Here it is again...

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/ad_z83/menaked.jpg"]Champion[/url] [/quote]
:club:












































































:P

Posted

Tell me Rachael, did you heart skip a beat when you saw my pic? Mine did...

Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Dec 10 2004, 10:10 PM'] Tell me Rachael, did you heart skip a beat when you saw my pic? Mine did... [/quote]
:rolleyes:

Posted

[b]OK[/b] hijack over! :angry:


[img]http://www.jelliebean.org/graphics/etc/me.jpg[/img]


:D

Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Dec 10 2004, 10:10 PM'] Tell me Rachael, did you heart skip a beat when you saw my pic? Mine did... [/quote]
someone has a big ego :rolleyes:

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Dec 11 2004, 01:30 PM'] someone has a big ego :rolleyes: [/quote]
You [b]just[/b] figured that out? :lol:

Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='Dec 11 2004, 02:40 PM'] You [b]just[/b] figured that out? :lol: [/quote]
:lol:












:no: no

theculturewarrior
Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='Dec 11 2004, 12:27 PM'] [b]OK[/b] hijack over! :angry:


[img]http://www.jelliebean.org/graphics/etc/me.jpg[/img]


:D [/quote]
you...






















you...



















You Elf! :o

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Dec 11 2004, 04:03 PM'] You Elf! :o [/quote]
Are we talking Tolkien's Elves or Santas Elves? :huh:

theculturewarrior
Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='Dec 11 2004, 03:07 PM'] Are we talking Tolkien's Elves or Santas Elves? :huh: [/quote]
Tolkien's Elves. (The book, not the movie. ;) )

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Dec 11 2004, 04:08 PM'] Tolkien's Elves. (The book, not the movie. ;) ) [/quote]
^_^

Posted

Actually I think all of you posses the Beauty of the elves.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...