HomeTeamFamily Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 i totally agree i also totally dislike flood control
rachael Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 [quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Dec 13 2004, 11:04 PM'] i totally agree i also totally dislike flood control [/quote] i think i had that for like 2 months....
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 14, 2004 Author Posted December 14, 2004 [quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Dec 14 2004, 12:04 AM'] i totally agree i also totally dislike flood control [/quote] I haven't had flood control for a long, long time...
qfnol31 Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='Dec 13 2004, 09:44 PM'] You too? Oh, and thanks for spelling it correctly, Micah. [/quote] :angry: -_- And this is why you get coal.
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 [quote name='qfnol31' date='Dec 14 2004, 08:24 AM'] :angry: -_- And this is why you get coal. [/quote] dont worry Zach--we're the ones who [i]really[/i] say it right. we're from Texas!
azaelia Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 I've been saying y'all for like...ever. And I was born and bred in New England
theculturewarrior Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 [quote name='azaelia' date='Dec 14 2004, 11:37 AM'] I've been saying y'all for like...ever. And I was born and bred in New England [/quote] How strange...I've always said ayuh. *sigh* :hearts:
rachael Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Dec 14 2004, 11:46 AM'] *dances around saying yall* [/quote] *joins dance*
azaelia Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Dec 14 2004, 12:40 PM'] How strange...I've always said ayuh. *sigh* :hearts: [/quote] [simple pat on the head] Yes Justin...it must be fate.
rachael Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 [quote name='azaelia' date='Dec 14 2004, 12:56 PM'] [simple pat on the head] Yes Justin...it must be fate. [/quote]
Colleen Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 [quote name='qfnol31' date='Dec 14 2004, 08:24 AM'] :angry: -_- And this is why you get coal. [/quote]
RemnantRules Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 yo seriously foo! my homegirl is crying and I don't like to see ladies crying. And esp when it's from zach! what's the matter with you!? I thought you were differnt. Your giving a bad name to guys . hmmm it's spreading up North...muhahahaha .
rachael Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 [quote name='RemnantRules' date='Dec 14 2004, 02:41 PM'] yo seriously foo! my homegirl is crying and I don't like to see ladies crying. And esp when it's from zach! what's the matter with you!? I thought you were differnt. Your giving a bad name to guys . hmmm it's spreading up North...muhahahaha . [/quote] that's not southern
RemnantRules Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 how so dawg? I mean we came up with Phatmass and that was born and bread here in the South.
rachael Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 [quote name='RemnantRules' date='Dec 14 2004, 02:44 PM'] how so dawg? I mean we came up with Phatmass and that was born and bread here in the South. [/quote] true southerners don't sound like that, and you know it.....if you really are from texas....
StColette Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 [quote name='RemnantRules' date='Dec 14 2004, 02:58 PM'] Born and Bread here! [/quote] born and cornbread here
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now