RemnantRules Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 speaking of which are you going to eat yours?
rachael Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 [quote name='RemnantRules' date='Dec 14 2004, 02:58 PM'] Born and Bread here! [/quote]
RemnantRules Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 Have to remember I can't spell worth a darn.
StColette Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 [quote name='RemnantRules' date='Dec 14 2004, 03:03 PM'] speaking of which are you going to eat yours? [/quote] lol I'm really in the mood for some cornbread now lol
RemnantRules Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 haha Jennie . Well I have to go. My boss is going to retire at the end of this year so we're throwing her a party. Catch y'all later.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 14, 2004 Author Posted December 14, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Dec 14 2004, 04:04 PM'] lol I'm really in the mood for some cornbread now lol [/quote] Cornbread
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 14, 2004 Author Posted December 14, 2004 [quote name='rachael' date='Dec 14 2004, 04:07 PM'] y'all :shame: [/quote] tacos, so very tasty and good for you,
rachael Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 14 2004, 03:09 PM'] tacos, so very tasty and good for you, [/quote] i never said i didn't like cornbread :angry: i love cornbread
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 14, 2004 Author Posted December 14, 2004 [quote name='rachael' date='Dec 14 2004, 04:37 PM'] where are the y'alls? [/quote] I'm here. Just chatting with Jen and working on a finals project...
StColette Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 Yall Yall Yall Yall hehehehe weeeeeeeeeeeeee
rachael Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 14 2004, 03:39 PM'] I'm here. Just chatting with Jen [/quote] that explains the lack of posts
RemnantRules Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 Y'all Rach is having a bad day or something. If y'all can send her prayers that would be great!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now