Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/ad_z83/6.jpg[/img]

I don't know who he is, but I'm fascinated nonetheless.

Does he eat little children too? :unsure:

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

thats a character known as stuart from the american tv show "MADtv"...a show very similar to saturday night live but a step down.....

and to my knowledge he doesnt eat children

JesusSaves1000s
Posted

MAD TV used to be funny until Will Sasso quit.

Posted

What does he do?

He looks evil.

DancesforLove
Posted

"NO stuart bad stuart"

MAD TV!!! LOL BEST CHARACTER ON THERE

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

i dont know i dont watch madtv very much....but i do know he is generally annoying.....sounds similar to a certain phatmasser

Posted

My favorite Stuart quote:

"Momma says fudgesicles look like frozen poo."

DancesforLove
Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Dec 14 2004, 09:36 PM'] My favorite Stuart quote:

"Momma says fudgesicles look like frozen poo." [/quote]
LoL ohh yeah!!! thats like the only part of Mad TV I like :D

Posted
^_^ "i don't wanna!" :P

"What does mommy tell you?!?"

"I DON'T WANNA!"
Posted

[quote name='RemnantRules' date='Dec 14 2004, 09:53 PM'] ^_^ "i don't wanna!" :P

"What does mommy tell you?!?"

"I DON'T WANNA!" [/quote]
"stooooooooooooooooooop"

Ash Wednesday
Posted

This is a very disturbing thread.

Posted

*shrugs shoulders* what??? ^_^

Posted
:stretcher:

stuart after im done with him
let_go_let_God
Posted

I don't wanna know.

God bless-
LGLG

Posted

"What does momma say about smoking Stuart?"
- "I don't wanna say."
"SAY IT STUART!"
-"Smoking is for Europeans and white trash."

Posted

i'm glad someone changed the title of this thread...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...