Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Stuart: [talking to the Tooth Fairy] Don't jump on the bed. My mom says only Italians do that.




Stuart's Mom: What does mama say about lying?
Stuart:Little boys who lie should expect tragedy to visit them on a regular basis.

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Dec 15 2004, 06:48 AM'] i'm glad someone changed the title of this thread... [/quote]
They did? :blink:

Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Dec 15 2004, 07:11 AM'] They did? :blink: [/quote]
it now says heck... ^_^

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Dec 15 2004, 07:33 AM'] it now says heck... ^_^ [/quote]
:rolleyes:

STOOPID AMERICANS! :angry:

Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Dec 15 2004, 07:35 AM'] :rolleyes:

STOOPID AMERICANS! :angry: [/quote]
I take it back. You're not handsome. :angry:

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Dec 15 2004, 08:10 AM'] I take it back. You're not handsome. :angry: [/quote]
Silly girl. I was rolling my eyes at whoever changed the title, not you. But I am rolling my eyes at you now. :rolleyes:

Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Dec 15 2004, 08:18 AM'] Silly girl. I was rolling my eyes at whoever changed the title, not you. But I am rolling my eyes at you now. :rolleyes: [/quote]
you were generalizing that all Americans were stupid <_<

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Dec 15 2004, 08:25 AM'] you were generalizing that all Americans were stupid <_< [/quote]
Yeah, but it was tounge in cheek, like it always is... :mellow:

Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Dec 15 2004, 08:34 AM'] Yeah, but it was tounge in cheek, like it always is... :mellow: [/quote]
:rolleyes:

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Dec 15 2004, 08:36 AM'] :rolleyes: [/quote]
:rolleyes:

Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Dec 15 2004, 08:39 AM'] :rolleyes: [/quote]
:P ok, you're still handsome.

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Dec 15 2004, 08:40 AM'] :P ok, you're still handsome. [/quote]
I don't understand. One minute I am. The next minute I'm not. The minute after that I am again. Like I said, I don't understand. :huh:

Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Dec 15 2004, 08:45 AM'] I don't understand. One minute I am. The next minute I'm not. The minute after that I am again. Like I said, I don't understand. :huh: [/quote]
<_< :unsure:

homeschoolmom
Posted

Yea, apparently your physical attractiveness is decided by the whimsy of one person... weird... :wacko:

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 15 2004, 08:50 AM'] Yea, apparently your physical attractiveness is decided by the whimsy of one person... weird... :wacko: [/quote]
:rolling:

Posted

Reporter: "Stuart why are you wearing a bathingsuit. Are you going swimming?'

Stuart (in a speedo): "No, it's hurricane season."


:lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...