Phazzan Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 I just got my ears pierced. It didn't hurt, but when I saw the results I was quite horrified. All they had was these gold studs, cause they ran out of silver, so it was either them or nothing. I took the gold, but now I look like a drag queen. Gold studs on guys is a no go people, definitely a NO GO. DO NOT go the gold studs. I feel so feminine.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote]I feel so feminine. [/quote] Your avatar doesn't help. Did you seriously get your ears pierced?
Brother Adam Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 I'm sorry. Change the avatar and take the earring out. I got an ear ring once. I g/f at the time looked at me in horror. Which was a good thing cause I didn't like her.
Phazzan Posted December 17, 2004 Author Posted December 17, 2004 Yeah, why, you got a problem with that? You can have em if you want, they might look better on you...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Dec 17 2004, 03:24 AM'] Both studs and avatar stay... [/quote] Wait...I don't want the avatar to stay, but did you just refer to Adam and me as "both studs"?
Phazzan Posted December 17, 2004 Author Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 17 2004, 02:30 AM'] Wait...I don't want the avatar to stay, but did you just refer to Adam and me as "both studs"? [/quote] No me and the avatar.
goldenchild17 Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 17 2004, 02:20 AM'] Your avatar doesn't help. [/quote] rfol :rotfl: :laugh:
Guest T-Bone Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 Why'd you get them BOTH pierced? Of course you look like a girl!
Phazzan Posted December 17, 2004 Author Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='T-Bone' date='Dec 17 2004, 03:42 AM'] Why'd you get them BOTH pierced? Of course you look like a girl! [/quote] It's the trend, here in Australia (and the US). Just the one is too old school.
Guest Soldiergirl Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 For a guy to get pierced ears, how is that part of their manly nature? And why do guys get ear peircings? I'm just wondering about your point of view.
Phazzan Posted December 17, 2004 Author Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='Soldiergirl' date='Dec 17 2004, 08:28 AM'] I'm just wondering about your point of view. [/quote] Well, it's called style. If you have it, show it...
franciscanheart Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 quite frankly ive never seen a guy (other than a drag queen) here in the US with both ears pierced but i dont see it looking bad.... i trust you with the gold but i think two might be okay
homeschoolmom Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 I thought men only pierce an ear when they cross the equator... you're supposed to wait until you cross the equator... silly Phazzan...
BrightSunshine Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Dec 17 2004, 08:35 AM'] Well, it's called style. If you have it, show it... [/quote] There are many styles, some aren't good. This is one of them. *shudders*
HomeTeamFamily Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 (edited) o man there are so many jokes to make about this thread.....where to start....where to start...... Edited December 17, 2004 by VoloHumilisEsse
shelly_freak Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 so....you look like a girl now phazzan? guess not much has changed
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now