Karinsbestfriend Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 why do some guys grow out their hair really long? It disturbes me.
FightingforGod Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 ok fine, i dont normally crack jokes...im just extremely sarcastic...ok, fine...ill be nice now, at least i will try...[quote]why do some guys grow out their hair really long? It disturbes me. [/quote] i dont kno...bc they can be really lazy? the shag look is cool, but not all to the shoulders...i kno a coupla guys who did it, but it was fitting, bc one was a goth with black hair, and the other was a druggie...so yeah, its really disturbing, i agree
cmotherofpirl Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='FightingforGod' date='Dec 17 2004, 02:17 PM'] aww...im just teasin ya...it takes alot for a guy to peirce his ears...hes gotta be..."secure" with his "manhood" [/quote] All my sons have pierced ears. My 21 year old has had his tongue and eyebrow done as well.
stargirl3:16 Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 I read somewhere that in the Roman times men used to pierce their nipples as a sign of manhood...
FightingforGod Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote]All my sons have pierced ears. My 21 year old has had his tongue and eyebrow done as well. [/quote] u r a cool mom! [quote]I read somewhere that in the Roman times men used to pierce their nipples as a sign of manhood... [/quote] thats kinda scary...whoa...
bandmn54 Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 There's nothing wrong with a male having his ears pierced. It's very common. I had 10 gauge rings in my ears, but I went through this whole tattoo and piercing phase. I had six total piercings, and my now wife had 17. I actually think that only having one done is a little feminine. Don't feel too bad about the gold. If you're worried about style...change them to silver or white gold and up-gauge them to at least a 14.
cmotherofpirl Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='FightingforGod' date='Dec 17 2004, 03:08 PM'] u r a cool mom! thats kinda scary...whoa... [/quote] My sons were of legal age before they did this stuff. Some of their friends have [u]all[/u] those other parts pierced as well.
bandmn54 Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 If anybody has any questions about piercings or tattoos, I'm probably a good person to ask.
rachael Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 i've been thinking about getting my nose pierced.
Andrea348 Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 one of my roomates has her nose pierced....
BullnaChinaShop Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 I don't much care for peircings of any kind on anyone male or female.
cmotherofpirl Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 My children are getting the family coat of arms on their arms when the youngest turns 18 [in May].
rachael Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Dec 17 2004, 04:21 PM'] My children are getting the family coat of arms on their arms when the youngest turns 18 [in May]. [/quote] woah....
shelly_freak Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 I want my cartalig (sp) pierced! I love piercings but refuse to do anything on my face because of scarring. I want a tatoo too. A tiny cross on my wrist bone
Brother Adam Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 septum? Is that your bum? what is a septum?
HomeTeamFamily Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 shelly freak....its c-a-r-i-t-i-l-a-g-e cmom.....yall have a family coat of arms....thats so coooool hsmom....that would be awesome, you could get liek a bone or something in it!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now