Phazzan Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='Benedict' date='Dec 17 2004, 11:14 AM'] Hugging is not sexual in my family. [/quote] D-uh!
shelly_freak Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 My friend Matt dubbed me Caboose Gotta love Red vs Blue
Phazzan Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='azaelia' date='Dec 17 2004, 11:32 AM'] Nice...now all I need is a boyfriend [/quote] :wave:
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 Be walking along one night and re-enact the scene from It's a Wonderful Life...the one after the dance...except the part where she loses her robe...that's not necessary... Extra points if you can do it with that Humphrey Bogart accent.
theculturewarrior Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 17 2004, 12:11 PM'] Be walking along one night and re-enact the scene from It's a Wonderful Life...the one after the dance...except the part where she loses her robe...that's not necessary... Extra points if you can do it with that Humphrey Bogart accent. [/quote] Was Humphrey Bogart in It's a Wonderful Life?
homeschoolmom Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 just don't reenact the scene later where Mary doesn't know George and she faints in horror... that's less romantic...
shelly_freak Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 Make them a cup of tea and read a book together...I wish a guy would do that for me
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 Go to her house without her knowing it and get on the whole house intercom in one room and start singing until she finds where you are and gives you "the look." Start splashing her with water at the pool. Hang out with her parents and siblings and be a good friend to her family. Rosary walks (nothing wrong with taking your mother on your dates) Take a class together. Drive around and look at Christmas lights. Go Christmas caroling. Go sledding. Build snowmen. When you watch a movie at home, throw popcorn at her every once and a while. Try to eat an entire meal by feeding one another with your utensils. Try to go an entire day without speaking to each other, but only going off how well you know one another's needs and body language. Plant a garden together. Take her to the mall, on your own initiative and your own dime. Go on a picnic. Go to the zoo. Play scrabble and challenge something you know is right, just to let her beat you. Don't be afraid to be like children and watch cartoons together. If she catches you in the middle of mowing the lawn, make a mock-monster appearance and chase her laughing and screaming around the yard. Remember the dates of seemingly unimportant little things in your life together. Give up your seat on a bus, even if there are plenty of others available. Don't go a day without telling her you love her. Wear a rubber band on your wrist and snap it any time you are tempted away from her. Offer it up as penance for her soul. Fast and pray for her. Become an e5 man. Be light-hearted at all times, and forgive her for her sins against you even before she apologizes. Do some fingerpainting, and don't be afraid to smear a little on her face with your finger out of affection. Pick her up and carry her off over your shoulder like a caveman. Help her with loving care with anything she can't do on her own. Learn a language together and use it flirtatiously. If her hands are cold, rub yours together until they are warm, place them over hers, look her in the eyes, pull your hands up and, still keeping eye contact, breathe warm air on her hands and give them a kiss.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='stargirl3:16' date='Dec 17 2004, 01:17 PM'] No, Jimmy Stewart. [/quote] Well then... ...I just got owned... Either way...do it and do it with the accents for extra credit.
FightingforGod Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 17 2004, 12:25 PM'] Well then... ...I just got owned... Either way...do it and do it with the accents for extra credit. [/quote] speakin from past experience there micah?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='FightingforGod' date='Dec 17 2004, 01:28 PM'] speakin from past experience there micah? [/quote] No...I just have a feeling...comes from being a member of the "hopeless romantic" class of men...
FightingforGod Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 17 2004, 12:30 PM'] No...I just have a feeling...comes from being a member of the "hopeless romantic" class of men... [/quote] aww...micahs a romantic...cute...i dont kno very many of those, wish i did...
shelly_freak Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 17 2004, 12:25 PM'] If her hands are cold, rub yours together until they are warm, place them over hers, look her in the eyes, pull your hands up and, still keeping eye contact, breathe warm air on her hands and give them a kiss. [/quote] AHHHH this and a ton of other ones make me keep thinking about a certain person I'm so confused
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='shelly_freak' date='Dec 17 2004, 01:35 PM'] AHHHH this and a ton of other ones make me keep thinking about a certain person I'm so confused [/quote]
shelly_freak Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 I seriously have no idea what to do. It's driving me insane and I even had trouble studying, I couldn't stop thinking about him. Gosh darn it why does he have to be so darn cute
Phazzan Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='shelly_freak' date='Dec 17 2004, 12:37 PM'] I seriously have no idea what to do. It's driving me insane and I even had trouble studying, I couldn't stop thinking about him. Gosh darn it why does he have to be so darn cute [/quote] I dunno Shelby, it's these genes, I'm just so darned well blessed.
FightingforGod Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='shelly_freak' date='Dec 17 2004, 12:37 PM'] I seriously have no idea what to do. It's driving me insane and I even had trouble studying, I couldn't stop thinking about him. Gosh darn it why does he have to be so darn cute [/quote] iono...totally unfair isnt it...sigh
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now