shelly_freak Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='FightingforGod' date='Dec 17 2004, 12:38 PM'] iono...totally unfair isnt it...sigh [/quote] yeah...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='shelly_freak' date='Dec 17 2004, 01:37 PM'] I seriously have no idea what to do. It's driving me insane and I even had trouble studying, I couldn't stop thinking about him. Gosh darn it why does he have to be so darn cute [/quote] Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh... I can't help you much there...you have to figure it out for yourself...it's something words won't help much with... In any case, prayer is your best tool...pray for him as well as yourself...
shelly_freak Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 17 2004, 12:41 PM'] Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh... I can't help you much there...you have to figure it out for yourself...it's something words won't help much with... In any case, prayer is your best tool...pray for him as well as yourself... [/quote] yeah, ive been prayin for it like a mad woman
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='shelly_freak' date='Dec 17 2004, 01:42 PM'] yeah, ive been prayin for it like a mad woman [/quote] Then you are doing the best thing you can. Other than that, try to be patient...and trust me, I know it's hard. Remember how much the Christ longs for the Church and how much the Church thirsts for Christ...I suggest praying based on that model, so that your relationship may be like the Church's relationship to Christ...but that's just my suggestion...
shelly_freak Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 good advice micah, hadn't thought of it that way. thanks bunches
Luthien Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 (edited) Meh Edited December 17, 2004 by Luthien
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='Luthien' date='Dec 17 2004, 03:10 PM'] Dont you mean Jimmy Stewart? [/quote] I've suffered enough for my mistake!
rachael Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 17 2004, 02:12 PM'] I've suffered enough for my mistake! [/quote] :rotfl: :ph34r:
toledo_jesus Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 i like doing little things like showing up with her favorite coffee from 7-11 or starbucks. And letting her pick any movie to see, even though she always tries to pick something she thinks I'd like.
waldo Posted December 18, 2004 Posted December 18, 2004 I got another good one. Fishing. Its just relaxing and peaceful sitting outdoors in the nice summer weather. Its still fun even if the fish aren't always biting. Its just as fun to enjoy the weather and the company you're with. :wub: I just find something about fishing romantic. Maybe it has to do with helping put on worms and take off the fish.
I Choose to Be Holy Posted December 18, 2004 Posted December 18, 2004 i respectfully disagree with the hugging being a sin part. I don't disagree that perhaps it like other things could lead someone to sin if u let it, but a hug itself is not sinful.
Luthien Posted December 18, 2004 Posted December 18, 2004 [quote name='I Choose to Be Holy' date='Dec 17 2004, 09:55 PM'] i respectfully disagree with the hugging being a sin part. I don't disagree that perhaps it like other things could lead someone to sin if u let it, but a hug itself is not sinful. [/quote]
Maddalena Posted December 18, 2004 Posted December 18, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Dec 17 2004, 11:04 AM'] :nono: It's too sexual. It involves touching, and alignment of the reproductive organs possessed by men and women, therefore enticing one into sin. The only way a hug can be affectionate without being sinful is by standing a meter apart and reaching over. However, still no touching is allowed (:nono: that is sin!). [/quote] :crackup: That's so cute. XD
CreepyCrawler Posted December 18, 2004 Posted December 18, 2004 rub noses together that was always my favorite.
shelly_freak Posted December 18, 2004 Posted December 18, 2004 [quote name='waldo' date='Dec 17 2004, 09:22 PM'] I got another good one. Fishing. Its just relaxing and peaceful sitting outdoors in the nice summer weather. Its still fun even if the fish aren't always biting. Its just as fun to enjoy the weather and the company you're with. :wub: I just find something about fishing romantic. Maybe it has to do with helping put on worms and take off the fish. [/quote] Awww reminds me of when me and my daddy used to go fishing :wub: and plus I love touching the worms
shelly_freak Posted December 18, 2004 Posted December 18, 2004 my friend's boyfriend made her a story with pictures from all her fave movies, it was like this amazing star wars lord of the rings goonies etc story book and it was like 200 pages long. so cute
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 18, 2004 Posted December 18, 2004 [quote name='CreepyCrawler' date='Dec 18 2004, 12:14 PM'] rub noses together that was always my favorite. [/quote] Always a good one...but not in front of other people...that tends to make you seem to be rubbing their faces in it...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now