An Old School Catholic Message Board

Notre Dame

immaculata

Do not be saddened. Most of the students there are related to alumni. I know a few that went there and if they did not have relatives who attended they would not have gotten in.

Awww... don't feel bad, ND is a hard school to get into and there are a ton of really good schools that will take you. I just hope my number one (it only takes 42% of all applicents) takes me.

I hope you get into one of your other good schools, and never fear, God has a plan for you.

*Plus the ND moscot scares me, I am not sure that I could talk to you if you want there, I would be having nightmares of being attacked by him, he looks so mad.*

reallly tough school. Well. if you're smart enough to be able to apply there with high hopes, try another school. There are a lotta good ones that are catholic.

HomeTeamFamily

i thought this was gonna be a thread like micahs....but anyway im sorry you didnt get in....ill definitely pray for ya!

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Dec 17 2004, 06:43 PM'] i thought this was gonna be a thread like micahs....but anyway im sorry you didnt get in....ill definitely pray for ya! [/quote]
Yeah...I feel like a heel now...

Really, Katrina...if there is one thing I know, it's that when we don't get what we want, we get something even better.

That is too bad that you didn't get accepted. I knew you tried hard, and you have every reason to stay positive.

Speaking of which, how is that application for Franciscan going for you. I hope that the Admissions department at Franciscan sees your name!!!

EcceNovaFacioOmni

Admissions people at competitive schools are funny like that. It depends what they are looking for each year in a particular geographic region. You could go to St. Mary's College right next door (literally) and maybe transfer later...

When God shuts a door He always opens a window somewhere.

There's still Stuebenville, Ave, Christendom, Thomas, Magdalene.... so many awesome Catholic colleges that I'm sure would be thrilled to accept you.

Aww, Katrina! :group: Big hug for you! I was put on a waitlist for ND, and then eventually rejected, too. I was really disappointed, even though I knew there was no way I would be able to go there anyway. I'm really sorry. :(

I know it sounds trite, but God works in mysterious ways. Things will work out the way they're supposed to.

But in the meantime, I know it ain't easy. -_-