DemonSlayer Posted December 27, 2004 Posted December 27, 2004 That Underoath song was a black metal/hardcore song by the way.
JoannaBanana Posted December 27, 2004 Posted December 27, 2004 [u]No place that far by Sara Evans[/u] I can't imagine, any greater fear Then waking up, without you here, And though the sun, would still shine on, My whole world, would all be gone, But not for long, If I had to run, if I had to crawl If I had to swim a hundred rivers, just to climb a thousand walls, Always know that I would find a way, to get to where you are, There's no place that far It wouldn't matter why we're apart, Lonely miles or two stubborn hearts Nothing short of God above Could turn me away from your love I need you that much If I had to run, if I had to crawl If I had to swim a hundred rivers, just to climb a thousand walls, Always know that I would find a way, to get to where you are, There's no place that far [u]"Valentine" by Martina McBride[/u] If there were no words No way to speak I would still hear you If there were no tears No way to feel inside I'd still feel for you And even if the sun refuse to shine Even if romance ran out of rhyme You would still have my heart Until the end of time You're all i need My love, my valentine All of my life I have been waiting for All you give to me You've opened my eyes And showed me how to love unselfishly I've dreamed of this a thousand times before In my dreams i couldnt love you more I will give you my heart Until the end of time You're all i need My love, my valentine [u] "More than Love" by Los Lonely Boys[/u] We were in love before But now it's so much more Cause when I kiss your lips I can't explain What I feel in my heart for you I don't know what I'd do Baby if I lost you Cause I've been without you and I know how it feels And I can't be alone anymore I know its more than love Baby I can feel it When I'm close to you I know its more than love Baby, do you? Maybe my words don't explain Why I'm feeling this way I don't know what I'd do Baby if I lost you Cause I've been without you and I know how it feels And I can't be alone anymore
immaculata Posted December 27, 2004 Posted December 27, 2004 Lenny Kravitz - Lady... always makes me wanna get up and dance.
homeschoolmom Posted December 27, 2004 Posted December 27, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Dec 23 2004, 05:38 PM'] I can trump you all! Cantici Canticorum. The Song of Songs. [/quote] why don't you hum a few bars of that...?
lifeteenchick527 Posted December 28, 2004 Posted December 28, 2004 You're The Only One by Maria Mena Well I saw you with your hands above your head Spinning around, trying not to look down But you did, and you fell, hard on the ground Then you stumbled around for a good ten minutes And I said I'd never seen anyone look so dumb before And you laughed and said I still know how to turn you on though You're the only one who Drags me kicking and screaming through fast dreams You're the only one who Knows exactly what I mean And I probably forgot to tell you this Like that time I forgot to tell you about the scar Remember how uncomfortable that made you feel? See you're not what I expected But you're the only one who knows how to handle me And you're such a great kisser and I know that you agree You're the only one who Drags me kicking and screaming through fast dreams You're the only one who Knows exactly what I mean I hope you can forgive me for that time When I put my hand between your legs And said it was small 'Cause its really not at all I guess there's just a part of me that likes to bring you down Just to keep you around 'Cause the day you realize how amazing you are You're gonna leave me You're the only one who Holds my hair back when I'm drunk and get sick You're the only one who Knows exactly what I mean You're the only one who Drags me kicking and screaming through fast dreams You're the only one who Knows exactly what I mean Exactly what I mean Well I saw you with your hands above your head Spinning around, trying not to look down But you did, and you fell, hard on the ground God Bless LTC
Sammy Blaze Posted December 28, 2004 Posted December 28, 2004 oh man, I used to love, love songs, but then I got into everything thing else haha, but I'm getting back into it again. So many.... Hard to Say I'm Sorry (Chicago or AzYet) Just Say You'll Love Me (Chicago) Anything by BoyzIIMen (Water Runs Dry) Anything by K-Ci & JoJo ( especially Tell Me it's Real and All My Life) I saw someone liked Before the Next Teardrop Falls (Freddy Fender) <--Cool song! Se Fue Me Amor (Kumbia Kings) No te Vayas (Intocable) A Puro Dolor (Son by Four) I'm Missing You (Case) Never Let You Go (Faith Evans) Anything by Dru Hill --- Men Always Regret, my favorite Love Song, Period, even though its about a guy that cheated... ALways be my Baby (Mariah Carey) and all those cool 80's songs! oh and the oldies! hehe ok back to work (since I'm PM'ing at work) ~Pax ~S.
phatcatholic Posted December 29, 2004 Posted December 29, 2004 i'm going with ANYTHING by lionel richie or the commodores.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now