conservativecatholic Posted December 27, 2004 Posted December 27, 2004 (edited) Elementary: Eagles Junior High: Panthers and Tigers High School: The Fighting Tigers! Texas Football State Champs (53, 97, 00, & 2003)!! Edited December 27, 2004 by conservativecatholic
Andrea348 Posted December 27, 2004 Posted December 27, 2004 [quote name='WillT' date='Dec 26 2004, 05:30 PM'] Elementary: Volunteers High School: Volunteers College: Mocs, but almost Volunteers again! [/quote] Volunteers?....that's ummmm...interesting
homeschoolmom Posted December 27, 2004 Posted December 27, 2004 Elementary-- Jets (and later the Knights) Jr. high-- Cardinals High school-- Hawks College-- Blugolds (please don't ask what a Blugold is... I don't know either... but guess what our colors were...)
rachael Posted December 27, 2004 Posted December 27, 2004 [quote name='Benedict' date='Dec 26 2004, 08:27 PM'] The Snobby, Snotty, Scotty-Fighting Raiderchokes. [/quote]
therevolution Posted December 27, 2004 Posted December 27, 2004 preschool- baby vikings [diff school same mascot] 1st elementary-vikings 2nd elementary-panthers junior high-panthers high school-raiders
voiciblanche Posted December 27, 2004 Posted December 27, 2004 Let's see... I was a something at St. Jean Vianney, but I don't remember what. At Annunciation, I was an Angel. At St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, we were the Fighting Irish for a short time, but now we're the Swiss Guards. How cool is that? The high school is the Vikings. And the college I'm looking into (haha, I say that at thirteen)... I forget their mascot. There's a high school here who serves as home to the Fighting Kangaroos.
rachael Posted December 27, 2004 Posted December 27, 2004 [quote name='therevolution' date='Dec 27 2004, 12:24 AM'] high school-raiders [/quote]
popestpiusx Posted December 27, 2004 Posted December 27, 2004 (edited) [quote name='conservativecatholic' date='Dec 26 2004, 10:22 PM'] High School: The Fighting Tigers! Texas Football State Champs (53, 97, 00, & 2003)!! [/quote] Oh yeah? The Wildcats were the Indiana High Scool wrestling state champs in 1986, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and state runner up in 1987. Edited December 27, 2004 by popestpiusx
Benedict Posted December 27, 2004 Author Posted December 27, 2004 [quote name='popestpiusx' date='Dec 26 2004, 07:53 PM'] grade school: Cougars high school: Wildcats College: Crusaders [/quote] Couldcaders.
Benedict Posted December 27, 2004 Author Posted December 27, 2004 [quote name='shelly_freak' date='Dec 26 2004, 08:00 PM'] grade/middle school: panthers high school: hurricanes jr college: spartans [/quote] Panritans. The lesser known, pantheistic counterparts to the Puritans who settled America. *looks at Christmas* They showed them!
Benedict Posted December 27, 2004 Author Posted December 27, 2004 [quote name='conservativecatholic' date='Dec 26 2004, 08:22 PM'] Elementary: Eagles Junior High: Panthers and Tigers High School: The Fighting Tigers! Texas Football State Champs (53, 97, 00, & 2003)!! [/quote] Eaganthigerightigers. Sounds like a restaurant. They have good chicken wings.
Benedict Posted December 27, 2004 Author Posted December 27, 2004 [quote name='the_rev' date='Dec 26 2004, 08:27 PM'] The Blue Devils [/quote] Thluevils.
Benedict Posted December 27, 2004 Author Posted December 27, 2004 (edited) [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 26 2004, 11:19 PM'] Elementary-- Jets (and later the Knights) Jr. high-- Cardinals High school-- Hawks College-- Blugolds (please don't ask what a Blugold is... I don't know either... but guess what our colors were...) [/quote] Jighdinawklugolds. No one knows that they are either. But their colors are apoairhd and ulekrsu. Edited December 27, 2004 by Benedict
Benedict Posted December 27, 2004 Author Posted December 27, 2004 [quote name='therevolution' date='Dec 26 2004, 11:24 PM'] preschool- baby vikings [diff school same mascot] 1st elementary-vikings 2nd elementary-panthers junior high-panthers high school-raiders [/quote] Babikianthantherers.
Benedict Posted December 27, 2004 Author Posted December 27, 2004 [quote name='voiciblanche' date='Dec 26 2004, 11:25 PM'] Let's see... I was a something at St. Jean Vianney, but I don't remember what. At Annunciation, I was an Angel. At St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, we were the Fighting Irish for a short time, but now we're the Swiss Guards. How cool is that? The high school is the Vikings. And the college I'm looking into (haha, I say that at thirteen)... I forget their mascot. There's a high school here who serves as home to the Fighting Kangaroos. [/quote] Somegelightirishissardkings.
cooltuba Posted December 27, 2004 Posted December 27, 2004 [quote name='popestpiusx' date='Dec 27 2004, 12:27 AM'] Oh yeah? The Wildcats were the Indiana High Scool wrestling state champs in 1986, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and state runner up in 1987. [/quote] IMHO a Texas State Championship in Football is more impressive than a State Championship in Wrestling in Indiana. In the Fall, Texas lives and breathes high school football. Even though you have more championships, I'd bet there's a lot more football teams in Texas than wrestling teams in Indiana. Sadly, my HS football team sucked, and I was in the band. It smells of elderberries when the band is winning every competition it goes to and the football team never has a winning season the entire four years you're there, yet they get about twice the budget. That's Texas, though. Tim
Pio Nono Posted December 27, 2004 Posted December 27, 2004 [quote name='popestpiusx' date='Dec 27 2004, 12:27 AM'] Oh yeah? The Wildcats were the Indiana High Scool wrestling state champs in 1986, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and state runner up in 1987. [/quote] JMJ 12/27 - St. John the Beloved You're a MATER DEI fan?! Awesome!!!! So long as you're not rooting for them East-siders. I grew up in Washington, so I was a Fighting Cardinal my whole life. Problem is, we've been out for the count for the past six or seven years...
popestpiusx Posted December 27, 2004 Posted December 27, 2004 [quote name='Pio Nono' date='Dec 27 2004, 04:39 AM'] You're a MATER DEI fan?! [/quote] It's an addiction worse than any drug.
Benedict Posted December 27, 2004 Author Posted December 27, 2004 Oh no . . . How can I choose between football and wrestling?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now