Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

franciscanheart
Posted

elementary= wildcats
freshman center=wildcats
(would have been highschool wildcats lol but i joined a magnet and now...)
highschool= eagles
(dual credit @) community college= thunderducks

Posted

i am currently a Texan. However I only have one semester left of being one! We still call ourselves the Texans even though they took away the actual mascot about a year ago. That means we don't have a mascot.... right?

FightingforGod
Posted

elementary scool 1-cant remember
elementary school 2- lil texans
elementary school 3-bulldogs
jr high/high schoo-vikings
college-no clue yet

Posted

Elementary--Cougars
HS--Cavaliers
College--Patriots


Couvalatriots?

Posted

[quote name='Benedict' date='Dec 27 2004, 01:08 PM'] Oh no . . .

How can I choose between football and wrestling?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:sadder: [/quote]
Though I was already gone, the Mater Dei did win the Football state championship in 2001. They were also state runners up in 1995 and 2002.

In addition to that, the wrestling team was ranked in the top ten nationally from 1996 through 2003. This year they have dropped to a paltry 23rd.

Am I pathetic or what? I've been out of high school for ten years. Like I said before, this is an addiction worse than any drug.

Posted

[img]http://www.azle.esc11.net/Campus_Info/Azle%20High/images/logo.jpg[/img]
[img]http://69.42.73.76/netfu/tmp10020/coollogo_com_104782743.gif[/img]

Posted

[quote name='popestpiusx' date='Dec 27 2004, 03:42 AM'] It's an addiction worse than any drug. [/quote]
JMJ
12/27 - St. John the Beloved

You know, though, that Fr. Pontifex is an Evansville Memorial grad, right? He's too good a man to have that mark on him. :P

Posted

[quote name='Pio Nono' date='Dec 27 2004, 03:02 PM'] JMJ
12/27 - St. John the Beloved

You know, though, that Fr. Pontifex is an Evansville Memorial grad, right? He's too good a man to have that mark on him. :P [/quote]
Yeah I know. I try to not hold his highschool attendance against him. It's just so hard though.


Did you go to his first Mass? I still can't figure out how Memorial could have produced someone like him. It'll probably be one of the great mysteries of human history.

Posted

[quote name='popestpiusx' date='Dec 27 2004, 02:23 PM'] Yeah I know. I try to not hold his highschool attendance against him. It's just so hard though.


Did you go to his first Mass? I still can't figure out how Memorial could have produced someone like him. It'll probably be one of the great mysteries of human history. [/quote]
JMJ
12/27 - St. John the Beloved

No, I wasn't able to make it to his first Mass. That chalice he used, though, is called the Reitz Chalice and was made for the Diocese. It's insured for a few million dollars - they had to bring it in a Brinks truck, which is why there were security guards at his Mass.

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Dec 27 2004, 11:33 AM'] elementary= wildcats
freshman center=wildcats
(would have been highschool wildcats lol but i joined a magnet and now...)
highschool= eagles
(dual credit @) community college= thunderducks [/quote]
Wildildagneagerducks.

Posted (edited)

[quote name='MaxKolbe' date='Dec 27 2004, 11:58 AM'] i am currently a Texan.  However I only have one semester left of being one!  We still call ourselves the Texans even though they took away the actual mascot about a year ago.  That means we don't have a mascot.... right? [/quote]
Texa . . . ?

Edited by Benedict
Posted

[quote name='FightingforGod' date='Dec 27 2004, 12:02 PM'] elementary scool 1-cant remember
elementary school 2- lil texans
elementary school 3-bulldogs
jr high/high schoo-vikings
college-no clue yet [/quote]
Cantexullkings.

Posted

[quote name='Mateo el Feo' date='Dec 27 2004, 12:20 PM'] Elementary--Cougars
HS--Cavaliers
College--Patriots [/quote]
Couvaliatriots.

Posted

[quote name='Benedict' date='Dec 27 2004, 01:55 AM'] Panritans.

The lesser known, pantheistic counterparts to the Puritans who settled America.

*looks at Christmas*

They showed them!

:P

:sadder: [/quote]
:blink:

Posted

Elementary School:Cougars
Middle School: Knights
High School 1: Jaguars
High School 2: Eagles

Posted

[quote name='Benedict' date='Dec 26 2004, 09:23 PM'] Acme Tigrish.

Come on. Coyotes and Road Runners?! Please tell me you do not live in a town named Acme. [/quote]
lol . . . these are the breaks of growing up in New Mexico . . . although I never thought about it before, it's totally cracking me up now!

:lol: :rolling: :rotfl:

Posted

you know what i just realized?

i was a lion in elementary and a tiger in high school...put the two together and....omg!!!

forget the fact that i was a general in middle school and a wildcat in college.

Posted

[quote name='fmjag06' date='Dec 27 2004, 08:38 PM'] Elementary School:Cougars
Middle School: Knights
High School 1: Jaguars
High School 2: Eagles [/quote]
Cougniguarles.

Posted

[quote name='traichuoi' date='Dec 28 2004, 02:36 AM'] you know what i just realized?

i was a lion in elementary and a tiger in high school...put the two together and....omg!!!

forget the fact that i was a general in middle school and a wildcat in college. [/quote]
Ligeralcat.

Also, UofA smells of elderberries.

:P

Go Sun Devils!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...