FightingforGod Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 u wish phazz...im not a car-oriented-chick...its all about personality for me...and ur losin
Phazzan Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 [quote name='FightingforGod' date='Dec 30 2004, 12:16 PM'] u wish phazz...im not a car-oriented-chick...its all about personality for me...and ur losin [/quote] Oh dear carp, I think I'm going to die.
Phazzan Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 [quote name='azaelia' date='Dec 30 2004, 12:23 PM'] Boys have cooties [/quote] Girls give boys cooties.
azaelia Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 Girls give boys the cooties they got from other boys.
Phazzan Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 It takes a girl for a boy to get cooties. Most of the time.
theculturewarrior Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 Eve was the first person with cooties.
Phazzan Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 If Eve was the first with cooties, she couldn't have got them from Adam.
theculturewarrior Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 [quote name='azaelia' date='Dec 30 2004, 12:33 PM'] Adam gave Eve cooties. [/quote] Nope. Wrong. God allowed Eve to be punished with cooties for listening to the serpent. She gave cooties to Adam.
azaelia Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 TCW has cooties. He's lying to protect his cootie-infested brethren.
theculturewarrior Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 [quote name='azaelia' date='Dec 30 2004, 12:36 PM'] TCW has cooties. He's lying to protect his cootie-infested brethren. [/quote] I told you I have herpes not cooties! :angry:
voiciblanche Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 If TCW is right, that means cooties are not intrinsically evil.
azaelia Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Dec 30 2004, 01:38 PM'] Oh, so now all boys have herpes? [/quote] Yep.
Benedict Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 At first I was going to complain that no one mentioned me in this thread. Then I remembered that I already mentioned I have a girlfriend. Then I read page 2. :ph34r:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now