Pope St Clement 1 Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Dec 31 2004, 12:33 AM'] oh my goodness i know this isnt the place but i like your avatar so much! shirley temple rocks! [/quote] So do I !!! So cute and adorable !!! (Probably just like Voici herself) Just had to comment somewhere, Voici, on how adorable it is . Blessings Robert
RemnantRules Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 wait... how was I put on the "ballot". :ph34r:
Phazzan Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Dec 31 2004, 11:07 AM'] It's the underlying thesis behind your "laws" of attraction, although perhaps you are unfamiliar with it. Sorry. [/quote] Yea, ok. :thumb:
voiciblanche Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 [quote name='RemnantRules' date='Dec 31 2004, 03:43 PM'] QUOTE (hugheyforlife @ Dec 31 2004, 12:33 AM) oh my goodness i know this isnt the place but i like your avatar so much! shirley temple rocks! So do I !!! So cute and adorable !!! (Probably just like Voici herself) Just had to comment somewhere, Voici, on how adorable it is . Blessings Robert [/quote] Aaw, thanks, guys.
ilovechrist Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 i'm trying to humble myself as time goes on.. but this one i can't resist --plans to major in Communications @ Franciscan University of Steubenville. --others can comment on my God-given looks --excercises faith 24/7 --very caring, willing to talk about anything with anybody --has held multiple leadership roles in Parish... --new Eagle Scout, and current Chief Squire --feels called to the vocation of marriage... big family.. the works IM me... lol
Tink Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 I can attest to number 4! Just for being you, you have my vote!
Pope St Clement 1 Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 [quote name='voiciblanche' date='Jan 1 2005, 01:12 PM'] Aaw, thanks, guys. [/quote] True, Voici - it's simply adorable ! I love it :hearts: And judging by your posts, you have a sweet personality ! Just like the niece I've always wanted to have Is that your picture in your profile ? God bless you Voici and have a wonderful new year ! Robert
Q the Ninja Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 [quote name='Tink' date='Jan 1 2005, 04:18 AM'] Hurry up y'all! [/quote] LoL, I meant guys seeking Amber.
RemnantRules Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 eh hem! She's my lil sis your talking about ninja boy
Tink Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 I know. that didn't make sense because the sugar of krispy kreme donuts is wearing off...
RemnantRules Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 hey that's what I had about a half an hour ago
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now