G-Freak12 Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 Woah!! ever since a second ago when I was looking at the pictures of you lovely people I never knew Raphael was a preist!!!! Goodness!!! coolio....
Phazzan Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 Actually, he was forced to renounce his priestly duties and was excommunicated from the Church. -_- Shame Raphy, shame. :shame:
voiciblanche Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 Haha, Micah's not a Priest. He used to be a seminarian, but he's not anymore.
azaelia Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 That picture was from when he was in seminary and they allowed the seminarians to wear roman collars. He's since left the seminary, so he's not a preist.
geetarplayer Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 Is he even old enough to be a priest yet? -Mark
G-Freak12 Posted December 30, 2004 Author Posted December 30, 2004 Actually, he was forced to renounce his priestly duties and was excommunicated from the Church. Shame Raphy, shame. huh? what does that mean?
Phazzan Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 [quote name='G-Freak12' date='Dec 30 2004, 11:52 AM'] huh? what does that mean? [/quote] It means he's evil. :shame:
voiciblanche Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 It means Phazzan doesn't know when to stop. G-Freak, Micah was never a Priest. He isn't evil, and he wasn't excommunicated.
azaelia Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 Take everything Phazzan says with a tablespoon of salt...he's not serious.
geetarplayer Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 This is one of those moments where we actually should take Phazzan seriously. :crackup:
conservativecatholic Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 I noticed the roman collar myself. I wondered if he was a priest as well.
Phazzan Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 Azaelia, voiciblanche, they're all in on it, gfreak. Don't listen to them, for they too bestow of such evil...
FightingforGod Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 whatever, i kno voiciblanche and there is no evil in her whatsoever...does evil pray the rosary like she does...nooooo
voiciblanche Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Dec 30 2004, 12:00 PM'] Azaelia, voiciblanche, they're all in on it, gfreak. Don't listen to them, for they too bestow of such evil... [/quote] I don't mind if you call me evil, but I really don't think scandalous Priests and being excommunicated are things to joke about in the manner that you're doing, particularly when you're talking about Micah.
FightingforGod Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 ambers right phazz...give it a break
Phazzan Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 [quote name='voiciblanche' date='Dec 30 2004, 12:03 PM'] I don't mind if you call me evil, but I really don't think scandalous Priests and being excommunicated are things to joke about in the manner that you're doing, particularly when you're talking about Micah. [/quote] I think Micah's man enough to handle such pepper. I'll give it a rest anyway, since everyone's gone all serious on me.
franciscanheart Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 micah is NOT a priest. that was from seminary !!!!
homeschoolmom Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 Yeah, that's an old picture... Note to Raph-- get a new picture...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now