Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

WOAH! Raphael's a preist?!?!?!?!


Recommended Posts

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 30 2004, 02:02 PM'] Yeah, that's an old picture... Note to Raph-- get a new picture... [/quote]
Well, I can't update the thread, lol...my profile pic is new. ;) I've never had a pic of me in my cassock on my profile.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='voiciblanche' date='Dec 30 2004, 01:03 PM'] I don't mind if you call me evil, but I really don't think scandalous Priests and being excommunicated are things to joke about in the manner that you're doing, particularly when you're talking about Micah. [/quote]
Agreed. Not even prospective seminarians got through all of that without hearing terrible jokes. It's a painful subject. Don't make jokes about it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...