Dudette Posted January 3, 2005 Posted January 3, 2005 Have you been to the Regnum Christi website? You could probably find more information on their and if you have any specific questions on that, I'm sure the website has contacts that you can email with your questions.
melporcristo Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 Hi everyone! I really like where this talk is going. I have been discerning the concecrated life, but not for very long (like 5 months). I went to a retreat one weekend and the group is very full of life and love towards the Lord in the Seattle/Tacoma area. I didn't get to be incorporated and that was definately God's plan, no matter how much the group wanted me to be incorporated like that day. I am going to Rhode Island in Feb. on a Come and See Retreat. I am super excited. Please pray for me on this! Also, what is PC? I'm not sure if I know what that is. Either way, I understand your concerns about not talking with your family. I went on a different retreat like thing for LIFE TEEN ... I worked at the Camp Covecrest in Tiger, GA. And all I remember was that I was allowed to talk with my family, but I chose not to as much because it really is a time to discern and be with the Lord. So maybe this is why PC doesn't allow phone calls to ppl. Love, Mel
Dudette Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 (edited) Ah yes, are you going to the one at Greenville ? I will certainly pray for you! PC Is the Precandidacy, it's the school for girls to discern whether they are called to the Consecrated life or not. The school is only for girls in grade 9 to 12. I went there last year. Edited January 4, 2005 by Dudette
PERSONWITHADOG Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 sweet my sister (ancora33) is going to the pc and my other sister is a consecrated at greenville .
jc is 4 Jesus Christ Posted January 4, 2005 Author Posted January 4, 2005 ya im going up next year for the rest of high school im discerning whether or not i want to be consecrated or not... i think i might be still pray 4 me plz thanx!
jc is 4 Jesus Christ Posted January 4, 2005 Author Posted January 4, 2005 ya she rocks!! im going up nest year in the pc. pray 4 me k? i can't decide wether or not to become consecrated... itz a tough choice!!!
jc is 4 Jesus Christ Posted January 9, 2005 Author Posted January 9, 2005 thanx... sry i havn't been on in 4eva!! lol
jc is 4 Jesus Christ Posted January 15, 2005 Author Posted January 15, 2005 man! nobody writes on this thresd! only dorks read threads and don't respond! -_- lol j/k , no but seriously...
Dudette Posted January 15, 2005 Posted January 15, 2005 Hmmm, well. Have you heard Christina Brown sing?
shortysportychick Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 wait maybe i have.............refresh my memory please
shortysportychick Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 didnt she write a lot of the songs on the Cast the Nets cd?? or just that song??
Dudette Posted January 17, 2005 Posted January 17, 2005 I think she wrote some of those songs yes. She sings some too
the_rev Posted January 17, 2005 Posted January 17, 2005 I will be involved with our dioceses Conquest club and will in the long run be a high school leader. AFter I get my licesne that is. The legionaires are awesome people, and I am heartfully considering their order. Peace of Christ, Eddie
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now