Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Regnum Cristi!


Recommended Posts

*teen4Christ*
Posted

*(singing)cast the nets into the deep* :dance: :whistle:

shortysportychick
Posted

*dont be afraid to follow me*

come on ppl lets keep it going!!

Ora et Labora
Posted

THIS IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally found someone who has been to R.I. who I can talk to. Im going next year!!!

Posted (edited)

^^^^^ is my little sister. Meet Kristina ^_^

Edited by Totus Tuus
Posted

Hey Kristina, welcome to PM! :cool:

Posted

Ohhhhh, Heh, that's her eh Ejercito de Dos?

Ora et Labora
Posted

Yes... I am Totus Tuus' adorable little sister. ;) ^_^

Ora et Labora
Posted

well, its a sacrifice for Christ ya know? im going to the pc next yr. it's in Rhode Island and im in Texas... i get to call my family once a week for an hr and i can write them as much as i like... we can send each other pictures and stuff... but still, i see what ur saying. but like i said b4.. being away from ur famil for hrist is a great and mighty sacrifice that many young women like mysef make so we can become as close to Christ as possible smile.gif

You are going next year?! AWESOME!!! What grade are you in?!

Ora et Labora
Posted

So shortysportygirl... are you Caroline?!

jc is 4 Jesus Christ
Posted

[quote name='Ora et Labora' date='Jan 20 2005, 05:17 PM'] THIS IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally found someone who has been to R.I. who I can talk to. Im going next year!!! [/quote]
hey! omg!!! im going nest yr too! im in texas too! this soo totally rox!!!!! omgomgomgogmomgomgomgomgomgomgomg :punk: :band: this so rox!! what's ur name so i will know who u are next yr... lol yayayayayay! (and yes that's caro. lol caroline lol inside joke!) :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...