shortysportychick Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 (edited) [quote name='*teen4Christ*' date='Jan 2 2005, 12:05 PM'] *thinks about what edward said* hmmmmm [/quote] his name is edward?????? i didnt know that.............. well you learn something knew every day (*thinks with her*) Edited January 2, 2005 by shortysportychick
christ_myantidrug Posted January 3, 2005 Posted January 3, 2005 im there....i need a date though *looks around*
Tink Posted January 3, 2005 Posted January 3, 2005 :ph34r: This is silly. I'm going stag! See y'all there!
PERSONWITHADOG Posted January 3, 2005 Posted January 3, 2005 so when is the ball going to be i think i will ask somebody hahahaha
Noel's angel Posted January 3, 2005 Posted January 3, 2005 i think it was supposed to be the whole of January
ilovechrist Posted January 3, 2005 Posted January 3, 2005 [quote name='Tink' date='Dec 31 2004, 11:29 PM'] It's the dress I'm wearing to semiformal at my school, but I'll wear it here, too! [/quote] everybody say it with me-- "ooooooo ahhhhhh"
FightingforGod Posted January 3, 2005 Posted January 3, 2005 ok, ne sweet guys out there wanna go to the alien ball with me? i need a date!
Tink Posted January 3, 2005 Posted January 3, 2005 [quote]It's the dress I'm wearing to semiformal at my school, but I'll wear it here, too! [/quote] Well, I decided not to where that one to my school semiformal, but I'll sure as heck wear it here! [b]STAG IS COOLEST. IF Y'ALL ARE TOO CHICKEN TO ASK SOMEONE, GO STAG![/b]
rachael Posted January 3, 2005 Posted January 3, 2005 [quote name='Tink' date='Jan 3 2005, 05:49 PM'] [b]STAG IS COOLEST. IF Y'ALL ARE TOO CHICKEN TO ASK SOMEONE, GO STAG![/b] [/quote] i didnt have to ask anyone
melporcristo Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 ALRIGHT since this prom has begun already, I am going to pick out a dress ... I tried asking someone but they didn't answer. Its alright tho. Hmm ... dress ... how do i post what my dress looks like? its super cute!
shelly_freak Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 [img]http://dresses.debshops.com/fashion/fashionpics/D-35237-BlackAndPink.JPG[/img] ATTENTION!!!! The party has arrived!
LiL Kat Said Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 [quote name='shelly_freak' date='Jan 3 2005, 11:44 PM'] [img]http://dresses.debshops.com/fashion/fashionpics/D-35237-BlackAndPink.JPG[/img] ATTENTION!!!! The party has arrived! [/quote] where's the other foot? shelly turned into a flamingo!!!
shelly_freak Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 [quote name='LiL Kat Said' date='Jan 4 2005, 10:42 AM'] where's the other foot? shelly turned into a flamingo!!! [/quote]
Lavender Posted January 5, 2005 Posted January 5, 2005 [img]https://alldresses.com/shop_image/product/d305.jpg[/img] There's my dress. I especially like the color. I used that alldresses site. Thanks, Tink! I like this dance already! I didn't actually have to buy the dress lol, and there's no pressure for a date! Although I wouldn't mind one... Hee hee
ilovechrist Posted January 5, 2005 Posted January 5, 2005 i nominate Sunday, the feast of the Baptism of our Lord, as the starting day for this event.
shelly_freak Posted January 5, 2005 Posted January 5, 2005 That sounds good, gives everyone time to finish buying dresses and finding dates. That sounds good to me!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now