cmotherofpirl Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 Am I guarding the punch or spiking the punch?
homeschoolmom Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Jan 20 2005, 07:26 AM'] Am I guarding the punch or spiking the punch? [/quote] i don't remember...
stargirl3:16 Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 All right, let's get this thing started!
cmotherofpirl Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 (edited) I am wearing a black silky shirt with an asymetrical neckline, and black and gold slacks, silver two- heart necklace and heart earrings. Nunchucks discretely hidden. Ninjas guards must blend in. :ph34r: Edited January 20, 2005 by cmotherofpirl
ilovechrist Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 *walks in* so... are we going to party in HERE.. or the OTHER thread... *pretends not to notice cmom spiking punch*
Pio Nono Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 JMJ 1/21 - St. Agnes I'm wearing a cassock. I'll be walking around with a flashlight, telling slow-dancers to make room for the Holy Spirit.
FightingforGod Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 (edited) lol...*wearing long red and black dress, not poofy, very simple, with gold cross on a chain and golden chandelier earrings, with chastity ring on left hand* *helps cmom spike punch, then pours a small cup and drinks it...j/k...drinks some of drink i brought in* Edited January 21, 2005 by FightingforGod
Carnanc Posted January 22, 2005 Posted January 22, 2005 (edited) *time for a fast song* Edited January 22, 2005 by slywakka250
rachael Posted January 22, 2005 Posted January 22, 2005 [quote name='Pio Nono' date='Jan 21 2005, 11:24 AM'] JMJ 1/21 - St. Agnes I'm wearing a cassock. I'll be walking around with a flashlight, telling slow-dancers to make room for the Holy Spirit. [/quote]
JazzforJesus Posted January 22, 2005 Posted January 22, 2005 aha i found the party, sorry i got lost on the way here, was it a left or right onto phatmass street
JazzforJesus Posted January 22, 2005 Posted January 22, 2005 this has got to be the sadest party ive seen *its yawning*...
FightingforGod Posted January 22, 2005 Posted January 22, 2005 [quote name='JazzforJesus' date='Jan 22 2005, 02:32 PM'] this has got to be the sadest party ive seen *its yawning*... [/quote] yeah, bc no one is ever on at the same time...if we set a time frame, maybe more ppl would attend yummy...punch
delta557 Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 [quote name='JazzforJesus' date='Jan 22 2005, 02:32 PM'] this has got to be the sadest party ive seen *its yawning*... [/quote] Smashing good time you are all having. Yeah, FightingforGod is right, you need better planning.
cathgirl Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 *sigh* It wasn't really anybody you were missing for the party. It was just me. You can't have a party w/out me and I missed it! Sorry I let ya guys down! I'll just have a belated party w/ my )
FightingforGod Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 banana!!!! it was the banana we were missing...thanx for bringin him
cathgirl Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 [quote name='FightingforGod' date='Jan 23 2005, 12:34 AM'] banana!!!! it was the banana we were missing...thanx for bringin him [/quote] Sorry we were late
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now